Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage this weekend. All parts are used. My last mechanic had a source at a mercedes yard that he got his parts from. I paid for these as back ups in case i ever needed them. They are all in good shape with no problems. and by chance if they do have problems i will take them back. Not looking to take anyone here.

1. throttle actuator NO ASR!!! part 0001419025. Bought this for my car but turned out it did not have asr on the part. My s420 has asr. Had to buy a rebbuilt one instead. No deterioration on the the wiring. part was installed in my car and the asr light lit up but the car ran..cannot run a s420 with asr with a throttle body with no asr! again no asr on this part.

2. mass air flow sensor part 0000940148 Bought to replace mine did not need it just cleaning instead

3. full bank of computers for a v8 w140

4 fuel pump part 002915901 have as extra dont need

5. amber corner turn signals pair

So i am giving you guys first shot before they head to ebay. WIll be taking pics for ebay so
if you need pics send me your email. Local pick up ne of atlanta is welcome shipping is as your expense!

MAKE REASONABLE OFFERS PLEASE! I know what they are worth and i know what i paid. That does not mean i am going to be wanting your first born for these but try to be fair ifyou need them!!

thanks !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Air Flow Sensor 0000940148

I would like to buy MAFS. Prices are all over the map--Is $100 OK--if not what did you have in mind?

By the way, what did you use to clean your old one?

Please reply to [email protected]
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts