Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

4341 - 4355 of 4355 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Yes, those are the US release OEM W221 S600 wheels. They actually should not be too hard to find. They pop up on the bay quiet often. In fact, two full sets on there right now. Also, these should be plug and play on a W140. Offsets, sizing, everything should be exactly right.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, those are the US release OEM W221 S600 wheels. They actually should not be too hard to find. They pop up on the bay quiet often. In fact, two full sets on there right now. Also, these should be plug and play on a W140. Offsets, sizing, everything should be exactly right.

You are the best. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
You need to update your avatar(?). It shows you have an S500 and an S600. Both of those pretty women have twin :devil6 cylinders in them!

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
You need to update your avatar(?). It shows you have an S500 and an S600. Both of those pretty women have twin :devil6 cylinders in them!
The CL600 is now sold. I took some photos on the day the buyer came to inspect, the last day of my ownership. :crying

The S500 didn't make the cut for the shoot, V12s only haha. My signature has mention of all my previous MBs which of course are all 140s.

·
Registered
207 Posts
How is she running? How many of those miles are yours?
The car was my parents for the first 100k or, so the rest is mine. TECHNICALLY not a 1 owner car, but in the same family since new with records back to purchase...

She runs like a sewing machine, but there's still a bunch of cosmetic work to do, and other jobs.

Next big one is the sunroof, it's starting to "sag" in the rear corner on the drivers side (the glass panel is recessed below the roof but about a quarter inch.

4341 - 4355 of 4355 Posts