Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1999 S500
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice that there are two different versions of front fender flag poles… One that requires drilling into your front fender and those that just clip-on… question is where do you get them from? I’m sure there are others aside from myself that would love to have a set!

I found these part numbers off another website but I’m not sure if they are correct or not for purchasing from a dealership (Could someone please verify)?

A1408100984 = Left Front
A1408100884 = Right Front

Note this type requires drilling…

Attachments

· Registered
1999 S500
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I hear the place to get those that clip-on is Japan… notice the Mercedes emblem on the top of the flag pole! Can someone tell me where from Japan I would get these from and or anywhere else they might sell these?

Clip-on under front corner light fender or under front corner light…

Attachments

· Registered
1999 S500
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I represent Platinum VIP Motors and in the months to come my 1999 S500 will under go a complete transformation… and will be one of the cars that we will be showcasing in Las Vegas at the 2009 SEMA show!

· Registered
118 Posts
My flag poles are original Mercedes Benz equipment, and your local Mercedes Benz dealer should be able to help you order them:)

Here is a picture of my car;

· Premium Member
3phase-4pole
5,007 Posts
are you going to run a little flag on it?

If not, you can JDM bumper antennas instead

Charlie, what does it look like when you dont need/want it? do you take it off or...?

· Registered
118 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
Chen, I vote Charlie's version

Charlie, got a close up shot of that piece?
This is the closest picture without flags I found;

And this is the closest I found WITH flags;

· Registered
1997 Mercedes 600 Coupe & 1995 500 Coupe, 2004 Yamaha R1 200hp 360 pounds
1,152 Posts
How can they be flush if a flag pole has to go through it? Its clean looking and a conversation piece when no flags are on it :)

"wow what are those chrome things sticking out your fender for?"

"thats where my presidential flags go when I am touring diplomats"

"o wow that is cool...can I give you my number so we can go on a date?"

hehe

· Premium Member
3phase-4pole
5,007 Posts
How can they be flush if a flag pole has to go through it? Its clean looking and a conversation piece when no flags are on it :)

"wow what are those chrome things sticking out your fender for?"

"thats where my presidential flags go when I am touring diplomats"

"o wow that is cool...can I give you my number so we can go on a date?"

hehe
hahahaha - that made my day

I have seen flushed mounting holes (about 1-2mm above the fender). not sure which chassis it was

· Registered
1999 S500
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
My flag poles are original Mercedes Benz equipment, and your local Mercedes Benz dealer should be able to help you order them:)

Here is a picture of my car;

Charlie,

Could you please verify the dealer part numbers I listed... for the left and right side so that I can put in the order!

Thanks... best regrads,

· Registered
1999 S500
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Wow please take pictures of your beauty at the SEMA. Ive always wanted to go check that out!
I will be sure to take and post lot's of photos from SEMA of the car... as well as what it took to take it from start to finish!

P.S. SEMA's still 8 months away 1st week in November!

· Registered
118 Posts
Charlie,

Could you please verify the dealer part numbers I listed... for the left and right side so that I can put in the order!

Thanks... best regrads,

Here is partnumber for one of them:)

· Registered
118 Posts

· Premium Member
1996 S320 (Kuro) 1998 S600 (Weiss) 2014 BMW F01
2,791 Posts
I hear the place to get those that clip-on is Japan… notice the Mercedes emblem on the top of the flag pole! Can someone tell me where from Japan I would get these from and or anywhere else they might sell these?

Clip-on under front corner light fender or under front corner light…

Mine require removal of the bumper to get to them - however no drilling is required.

By the way the above pics are the same pennant holder - I just painted it black to match the paint job :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts