Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

941 - 953 of 953 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
For Sale: 1997 S320 LWB
Located : Los Angeles, CA

This is a very clean S320, long wheel base which means extra legroom in the back seat! I purchased this car from the original owner, Master Sayed (fight factory) the Martial arts legend!

This is an ideal commuter car, with highway MPG around 25. The smooth 6 cylinder engine is easy to maintain and very reliable.
It has an ultra quiet ride thanks to the double thick glass windows.

139k miles.
Clean interior, with better than normal wear and tear.
Everything works great mechanically on this car.
Engine runs great, transmission shifts great.
Tires in good condition.
A/c and hear works.
Clean title.
New rear shocks.
Transmission recently serviced.
New water pump and hoses.

Selling because I have too many cars.

Top of the line luxury from the 90’s!
This car was $70,000 when new!
Most comfortable car on the road.
Reasonable offers will be considered.

$4500 OBO
Make offer

looking for a good home, will be able to cut Benzworld members a good deal.
PM for question

View attachment 2623473 View attachment 2623474 View attachment 2623475 View attachment 2623476
Bump still for sale, price lowered to $3500

·
Registered
BMW, but Benz-curious
40 Posts
Casually searching, putting out a feeler for a W140. Must be LWB sedan, black exterior in good cosmetic shape, everything else is optional. Strongly prefer black or two-tone interior. Prefer pre-facelift. Don't care about most options. I plan on doing a minor or major overhaul of just about everything, as well as a manual swap and probably an engine swap. So unless it's had recent, major, and quality suspension work done, maintenance history isn't what I'm looking for here. Mostly looking at clapped-out barely-runners with a clean body, priced accordingly. I'm located in the PNW but will travel for the right deal.

·
Registered
99 CL500
62 Posts
Also have available, pre face-lift front reading lamp light covers. $20 shipped for it all, domest US. International ill figure out a quote

·
Registered
197 Posts
Casually searching, putting out a feeler for a W140. Must be LWB sedan, black exterior in good cosmetic shape, everything else is optional. Strongly prefer black or two-tone interior. Prefer pre-facelift. Don't care about most options. I plan on doing a minor or major overhaul of just about everything, as well as a manual swap and probably an engine swap. So unless it's had recent, major, and quality suspension work done, maintenance history isn't what I'm looking for here. Mostly looking at clapped-out barely-runners with a clean body, priced accordingly. I'm located in the PNW but will travel for the right deal.
You should check out my posting two up, very clean car and body, recent front suspension rebuild, runs well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm looking for a pair of black rubber rear mats for my W140. OEM, as shown in the enclosed picture. The rears, JUST the rears.

·
Registered
1999 S500
13 Posts
SORRY, ALREADY SPOKEN FOR!!
new-never opened
part # 002 420 26 2005OE
as far as I know fits all 140
free if you can use them
local pick up in Westminster Ca

·
Registered
1988 560SEL
73 Posts
18" AMG Aero II 2 2-piece chrome faces
I haven't verified but I believe they are 18x8.5 ET44 from my internet searching. 5x112 bolt pattern. Comes with Michellin MXV4 tires on all four with good amount of tread left however I do not know how old these tires are. Faces and lips have some scuffing but nothing major. I would rate these wheels at 7.5/10 in condition and tires at 8/10. I bought these last year off ebay because ad said it fits W126 but it did not. W126 requires a much lower offset. They are in storage and now for sale.

I am located in Southern California Orange County. I do not want to ship unless you pay for shipping which won't be cheap due to size and weight.

I will post pictures soon. I can be better reached at ty423 at yahoo dot com

$1,600 picked up
I don't know why I can't edit my original post. Says I can only edit 10 times within 7 days but I haven't been editing in awhile now. I wanted to post up the pics of the wheels for sale I posted some weeks ago. Tires are Michelin MXV4 245/45R18 I still don't know the age of the tires. The treads look good and have good amount of tread life still left on them. Sorry for the flash pictures but they are stored deep in my garage and it's dark.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Team W140,

I have a 1999 S500 listed on ebay. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING CAR if any members are interested. See EBay Item number 184297610613

·
Registered
1997 CL500
1,224 Posts
I have a 1997 S420 with only 76500 miles for sale. 2 owner car. It has the 2 tone S600 complete leather interior, which includes leather door panels, dash panel, center console, etc. Very good condition and always garaged. Rare Ruby Red Color with 18 inch AMG Monoblock wheels. I am located in New York. If anyone is interested please contact me.

Attachments

·
Registered
BMW, but Benz-curious
40 Posts
You should check out my posting two up, very clean car and body, recent front suspension rebuild, runs well.
Nicer and more expensive than what I have in mind, but it's a possibility. Could you share details of suspension work - who did it, what parts and what brand, and how long ago? What are the rear shocks?

941 - 953 of 953 Posts