Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

861 - 866 of 866 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
1994 S600 Sedan Rear Door Panels for sale

I picked up these rear door panels off a 94 S600 sedan. They don't match my door panels so that's why I'm letting them. They have all the switches, wood, and screws. The wood is in pretty good shape 8/10.
I still have these. It would be nice to clear up some space.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,010 Posts

·
Premium Member
769 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Before I bought my '97 Cl600 I owned this '97 Cl500. Great car, few if any problems. I sold it to another Benz aficionado and he has driven it for a couple of years. He found a 2007 sedan and now has his Cl500 for sale on Craig's. https://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/cathedral-city-1997-mercedes-cl-500/6995517317.html
Anziani
Thanks for that - I know someone young and deserving who may be interested. Long time no speak by the way - hope you are well!!

Is the car solid (TT - Aluminum, Transmission 722.6 rebuilt?), do you think my friend? As I would be the one recommending it... He's in FL and needs an upgrade in his life.

·
Premium Member
2,818 Posts
ch.1953, as far as I know it is in great shape but I haven't driven it for a couple of years. The guy who bought it used the same mechanic that I have used for the last 8 years. A good wrench, honest and an ex-Benz wrench. The current owner is Shannon Lydick and his email is [email protected] Not quite sure why he had someone else put the ad in Craigslist, except I don't think that Shannon is very adept at these type of things.
Anziani

861 - 866 of 866 Posts