Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's collate a thread of high-res good photos of W126....

There aren't many out there, and I have nothing to contribute yet.

But lets see if we can get a collection of quality pictures (ie not driveway shots, proper, thought-out photos) of stuff like Widebody AMG SECs and AMG SELs that would look the bomb as wallpaper

Unless it's been done already?

Ryley

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
lotta pentas ...

one more ...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,985 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
One rare colour EURO and one US (not HR)...

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
A few more (I have the picture with "twins" set as the google startpage background):

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,175 Posts
I wish this mighty black SEC from our member in the UK could be professionally photographed in similar fashion to the wallpaper shots of the Black Wald SEC we have all seen.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
For something different, here's the LS6 in my SEC.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Heres one high res from me. Raw un-edited.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Screensaver

Just an idea that I did. Create a new folder in your "My pictures" folder and call it "Mercedes", download cool, large, hi res images that you like. Use your screen saver control in the "display" icon. Use the windows my pictures screensaver or something similar, set it up to use this folder as the source of photos, and you'll have a cool MB screen saver.:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
15 Participants
MasterSprtn117
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing