W126 V8 stainless headers

23K views 71 replies 25 participants last post by  jhodg5ck 
#1 · (Edited)
W126 220kW RUF style stainless steel headers on Elbe Engineering webshop:

Elbe Engineering

EFI kits are available soon.

Greetings from Estonia!

#11 ·
EFI kits will be bolt-on and ready to start. Using VEMS programmable ECU.
All brand new parts:
ECU with complete wiring harness.
8-injectors, 2 fuel rails, fuel pressure regulator.
2 coilpacks, triggerwheel, VR sensor, sensor mounting bracket.
Other sensors: TPS, CLT, IAT, MAP
Relays, fittings, hoses, fuse holder and fuses.
Able to control electric fan, fuel pump and other on/off switches depending rpm/speed/temperature/boost/vacuum etc.
(optional: first gear start, LCD display, wb oxygen sensor for tuning, shiftlight etc)

Today I don`t have tuning maps for each engine. That`s why I can`t offer these kits.

#12 ·
Excuse my ignorance - the pics look like each side is two Ys of a tri-y. Is the third Y the downpipe?

#17 ·
It`s my company and my shop.

I am member of the Estonian MB Club and also Worldwide MB Club - I think I am trusted person.

I am just a big Mercedes (mostly W126) enthusiast and can`t find performance parts for MB - so I have to do it by myself (Like Roman, user name PUMPISH, is doing in Sweden).

I am making EFI + Supercharger conversion to my 420SEL . I have W201 with 3.2 M104 programmable EFI and I think I will do V8 conversion to W201 this summer. I had W201 2.3-16V

All things I make I will produce these too.

Soon we can offer W201 EVO I full bodykit etc.

Hendrik Elbe
Manager of Elbe Engineering

#19 ·
Would this be an improvement over the tri-ys?

#21 ·
Any idea as to the power increase on the M104 with the new EFI? I like my W124 300CE, but it seems a little underpowered compared to my departed 560SEC.

#23 ·
My CE could definitely use a boost in the torque department.

#26 ·
There is a W124 AMG exhaust that pops up on ebay every now and then. You might want to do a saved search.

#24 ·
It is good to see somebody is making performance mods for the w126. I believe the m117 is an absolute beast waiting to be unleashed. I would love to get some try y's just like most people here, but i cannot justify spending that much money on headers alone on a car that is worth $4,000.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.