Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 7476 Posts

·
W123 Moderator
797 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking for 2 OEM amps (the ones behind the back seat) apparently mine are toast. I have the Becker 6 speaker stereo the amps part # is 1268201889

·
W123 Moderator
797 Posts

·
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,007
Any NOS AMG badges? I had my spare pretty much stolen from me... and don't anticipate the guy to send it to me:rolleyes:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Stuff for sale very cheap.....

Burl wood shifter wood with clips on back fair shape....25+ shipping

Zambrano wood shifter surround with all switches,no clips on back 50 + shipping

#3 rear rubber spring shims brand new!!!! 25+shipping

Brand new trans lines for 560 or 420....20+ shipping

2 sets of headlight wiper motors and wipers for us spec cars..25+ shipping each set

·
Premium Member
4,175 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
1985 300SEL front seats for sale

I was in the process of getting ready to remodel my 1988 300 SEL when about a month ago something broke in the undercarriage while I was driving to work on the free way. My baby was totaled so I have these two gorgeous seats that I need to get out of my garage and I do not want to see them go to the dump. I was asking $80 each or $150 for the pair or best offer. Buyer picks up the seats or pays shipping.

Attachments

1001 - 1020 of 7476 Posts
About this Discussion
7.5K Replies
964 Participants
[email protected]
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing