Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
8561 - 8580 of 8626 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE (W126) In Astral Silver with Dark Blue Leather Interior
173 Posts
2 Bilstein rear shock absorbers, very good condition

Free to any established poster, just pay domestic US shipping, I think $21.90 or something like that for the pair

I was replacing my rear springs and did the shocks at the same time, even though the existing shocks are in good shape
Are they the self leveling struts or just normal shocks?

·
Registered
1984 300CD
2,707 Posts
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
I have a stash of salvaged hard vacuum lines for Vacuum adjustable Euro headlights. No complete sets. They are correct color coded, (I'll call it Ruby) ruby with yellow stripe which run from the dash wheel switch to a Y connector to the left headlight. I do not have any of the long ones for the right headlight, but one could connect a couple to reach it. I also have ruby with no stripe which runs from the 2 port side of check valve to the dash switch. The last ones are ruby with a grey stripe which runs from the 2 port side of check valve to the vac storage tank in the left fender.
Not looking to make money, just $10 delivered.
PM if interested.
Vehicle Output device Hood Computer Automotive lighting

·
Registered
94`S500, 87`560SEL
67 Posts
An instrument cluster for a Mercedes-Benz W126 300 SE is available. Very clean, the lens scratch free, only 147k miles. Gauges have been tested and they are working.
Part number 1265423160
Vehicle Motor vehicle Gauge Automotive design Measuring instrument

Speedometer Odometer Tachometer Motor vehicle Gauge

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Window Automotive mirror

·
Registered
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE (W126) In Astral Silver with Dark Blue Leather Interior
173 Posts

·
Registered
'73 450SL, '83 300CD, '01 E320 4matic
2,454 Posts
WTB 1985 300SD. I'm located in central NY state, willing to travel a reasonable distance for a reasonable car.
This will be a commuter, not a restoration piece, but I'm looking for something presentable.

·
Registered
173 Posts
WANTED TO BUY
Front tow hook cover for a Gen II Euro Spec/Bumper W126.
Colour irrelevant, I'm going to repaint the bumpers & Sacco's anyway but I'm sick of looking at the hole!

·
Registered
'87 560 SEC, Pearl Grey/blue; 300,000+ mi; '07 CLS 550, Barolo/stone; 90,000+ mi
1,126 Posts
WANTED TO BUY
Front tow hook cover for a Gen II Euro Spec/Bumper W126.
Colour irrelevant, I'm going to repaint the bumpers & Sacco's anyway but I'm sick of looking at the hole!
Have you checked Ebay? Some of the Baltic state sellers have these from time-to-time.

There is also OctoClassic out of Britain, and while he makes a 3D-printed SEC version, its worth contacting him to see if he'd consider a sedan version.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Have you checked Ebay? Some of the Baltic state sellers have these from time-to-time.

There is also OctoClassic out of Britain, and while he makes a 3D-printed SEC version, its worth contacting him to see if he'd consider a sedan version.
I am fundamentally opposed to the whole concept of eBay so haven't even got an account however the gap in my bumper is bothering me badly enough that I'd be willing to put those feelings aside!!
Mind you....3D printing... I know a guy... I wonder!?!

·
Super Moderator
1986/1990 W126
18,056 Posts
Found mine on eBay, was in Latvia or Lithuania I think.
Not an easy thing to find at all for the generation two, be prepared for spendy.
New careful of it being the right part number too, so easy to mistake.

·
Registered
85 500SEC (Euro), 87 560SEC (now sold)
1,848 Posts
Zebrano Wood console Box for the w126 line. This was one I purchased for my 350 SDL and it looked great. However I recently came across a NOS box (as in perfect) and grabbed it (for a huge sum).

$120 shipped (Pay-Pal F&F or 125 regular Pay-Pal or 120 Zelle). That's a bit less than I paid.

You can see there are two cracks at the front and the inner bottom portion is a bit worn, but other than that a very nice one. Far better than most. It opens and closes well enough, though it's noisier than the one I just picked up.

No key. I am in Craven County NC.

Automotive tire Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system Gas Rim

Rectangle Audio equipment Gadget Gas Bumper

Bumper Rectangle Table Outdoor furniture Automotive exterior

Brown Rectangle Wood Communication Device Gadget

Table Rectangle Wood Communication Device Wood stain

Wood Rectangle Wood stain Communication Device Musical instrument accessory

8561 - 8580 of 8626 Posts