Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
8541 - 8560 of 8564 Posts

·
Registered
1987 560 sel ,1990 560 sec,1988 6.0
32 Posts
I have two sets to offer. Each pair need their own bit of work but may be worth the effort. I’ll send a pm.
Hi what are you asking for a pair and do you have any pictures of the condition. Thanks

·
SuperModerator
1986/1990 W126
17,842 Posts
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a left headlamp assembly for my dad. He is restoring his 1991 560sec. I am hoping to find a left headlamp assembly, or at least the headlamp bezel, that is not cracked. This is really a passion project for him, and he has done a substantial amount of work on his car. I appreciate any assistance or guidance. If anyone has one for sell, I would be happy to purchase and pay via Paypal or other means. I appreciate any assistance.

Eddie
Hey Eddie. I don't have any, but is it Europe version or US?

·
Registered
‘91 300SL, ‘91 350SDL, ‘91 300SE
12 Posts
FS: Rearview mirror in great condition, fits all W126 models, $85 + S/H

View attachment 2715847
View attachment 2715848
Just replaced my ‘91 SDL’s rear view mirror right before this was posted. Wondering what the screws on this one are for(?). Neither my old one nor the used replacement from eBay had screws; they just popped out (with some serious force) and new one popped back in. I figured the spring loaded nubs just slid into holes. Curious about the screws, as perhaps there are differences by year…

·
Outstanding Contributor
1989 560SEC, 1989 560SEL, 1995 E420
5,303 Posts
Just replaced my ‘91 SDL’s rear view mirror right before this was posted. Wondering what the screws on this one are for(?). Neither my old one nor the used replacement from eBay had screws; they just popped out (with some serious force) and new one popped back in. I figured the spring loaded nubs just slid into holes. Curious about the screws, as perhaps there are differences by year…
Those screws are used to hold the aluminum bracket to the roof. Your mirror pops into this bracket. In the photos you attached, the bracket is still on the mirror.

·
Registered
94`S500, 87`560SEL
52 Posts
oh hey guys, a pair of upper seats for W126 SEC, black.. Some small signs of wear but they still have plenty of life left in them and in the hands of good upholstery shop they will look like new. $150 each OBO, pick up available in Orange County, California

Vehicle Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover

Vehicle Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Automotive design Grey Automotive tire Line Material property

Car seat cover Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Vehicle

Car Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Road surface Fender Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
3 Posts
Friends, I just purchased a 1991 SEL and am looking to upgrade from the standard 15" rims. I'd really like to go to 17", potentially 18" if I could find a more recent AMG option that would work.

I've looked a bit and have seen a wide array of options available on this forum and others, but would appreciate any insider knowledge or experience regarding sets that work well. If there's an existing resource out there I"ve missed, happy to check that out as well.

Thanks, and I look forward to being a part of the community!

·
Registered
1984 500SEC AMG 5.4
669 Posts
For your car I'd recommend the AMG Monoblock Aero 1s in ET11, if you wanna spend big money buy the AMG OZ three piece wheels, I do have a set of AMG Penta 16" staggered wheels for sale

·
Registered
3 Posts
For your car I'd recommend the AMG Monoblock Aero 1s in ET11, if you wanna spend big money buy the AMG OZ three piece wheels, I do have a set of AMG Penta 16" staggered wheels for sale
Awesome, and thank you. I'm looking into the OZ wheels and appreciate the input regarding the Aero 1s. After some research I think I'll go with 18", just have to find the right set!!

·
Registered
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE (W126) In Astral Silver with Dark Blue Leather Interior
117 Posts
RE: 1991 Euro Catalyst for sale

is this item still available ? catalyst and down pipes?
Good luck my friend.
Is it a 6cyl or an 8cyl, Gen I or Gen 2, 420 or 560?

·
Registered
Current MB - 2009 E63, 1999 SL 500, 1989 560 SEC: In rehab - 1986 Porsche 928S
731 Posts
Looking for a cell phone mount for a left hand drive SEC. I've seen a few versions.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design
Font Grass Pattern Event Logo

Attachments

8541 - 8560 of 8564 Posts