Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
8481 - 8500 of 8504 Posts

·
Premium Member
1990 300SEL
1,075 Posts
edit: ALREADY TAKEN

Free for any established poster, just pay shipping (Priority Mail large flat rate box, around $20 within the US):

1 automatic climate control unit. All backlighting works, good inscription on turn wheel. I replaced this when trying to chase down an A/C problem, but the problem turned out to be a chewed wire, not the control unit. As far as I know, the control unit is good. If not, well, it's free.

2 Bilstein front shocks. I replaced these when trying to chase down weird front suspension behavior. Turned out to be a rusted sway bar mount. These are used but as far as I can tell, they're good. If not... well, they're free.

All are pulled from my 1990 300SEL.

I do want to get rid of everything all together in one box. You can reimburse me for shipping ($20 if domestic) by PayPal or Amazon gift card.

Gas Office equipment Machine Bumper Gun accessory

·
Premium Member
1990 300SEL
1,075 Posts
Want to buy (in the US):

1. Driver's door lock mechanism, with or without cylinder. When I turn the key in my door, the lock goes only halfway up. Mechanic says he can swap my cylinder into a new lock mechanism.

2. Door lock central pump -- either the whole thing, with as much hose as you have, or just the motor.

Everything is for my 1990 300SEL.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1983 Mercedes Benz 280SE
40 Posts
Also free to established poster, would need you to pay shipping (or meet up if in North NJ area): driver side door speaker. Do not know if it works, came with a driver's side door I stripped for parts. PM me if interested.
Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Grey Wood

Automotive exterior Bumper Gas Musical instrument accessory Auto part

·
Premium Member
1999 500SL, 1988 SEC
1,766 Posts
For sale berore they go on EBay.

1) Post Merger AMG Aero wheel. Its 17”x 8”with an et of 11. These are super rare. This one has been refinished and not put on a car. I do not have the center cap. $450 plus shipping

2) Kidney bean. Fits an Sec and likely others. Only used 2 months before I went to a ss exhaust $100 plus shipping

3) AC dryer. New off brand. $20 plus shipping

4) 560 upper intake $40 plus shipping.

I also have a great 560 block and crank. $100 each plus shipping

Kidney Bean is sold

Attachments

·
Registered
'90 560SEL Blauschwarz/Black
89 Posts
For sale berore they go on EBay.

1) Post Merger AMG Aero wheel. Its 17”x 8”with an et of 11. These are super rare. This one has been refinished and not put on a car. I do not have the center cap. $450 plus shipping

2) Kidney bean. Fits an Sec and likely others. Only used 2 months before I went to a ss exhaust $100 plus shipping

3) AC dryer. New off brand. $20 plus shipping

4) 560 upper intake $40 plus shipping.

I also have a great 560 block and crank. $100 each plus shipping
Sent you a PM about the Kidney Beans... At least, I THINK I did...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Up For Sale:
20* W126 Gen 1 BBS Front Spoiler
Original Not Fiber Glass Made in W.Germany
New from my new old stock

Price: 500$ +100$Shipping world wide

Natural material Wood Grass Automotive exterior Composite material

Grass Font Groundcover Grass family Rectangle

·
Registered
1984 500SEC AMG 5.4
661 Posts
FS: SEC Wiper Delete Panels fits all SECs, $75 + shipping

Textile Sleeve Bag Waist Grey

Wood Twig Automotive exterior Asphalt Metal

Road surface Wood Asphalt Tar Auto part

·
Registered
1988 560SEC
4 Posts
-pair of US spec gen1 headlamp set. $100
-pair of US spec gen1 front sidemarker lamps. $40
-Many plastic rear mercedes star emblem for w126 genII. $20
-burlwood ashtray front (doesn't include ashtray). $20
-burlwood gen1 ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttuouts). SOLD
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttouts). $50
-set of 6 cassette holders made for mercedes benz (can be attached as wished). SOLD

I have a lot of extra stuff from my car stored in a box. Might as well make some money and sell them to people that need them. If not I will put them on ebay.

PM me. I may trade for other things.
-simon
Hey Simon...you don't have a middle muffler for an 88 560SEC, do you?

·
Registered
85 500SEC (Euro), 87 560SEC (now sold)
1,751 Posts
WTB a rear brake reflector cap in gray. Part number 000 820 10 49

This the back of the rear Blake reflector that sits in the center of the rear window on top the hat tray. Mine is broken. The side tabs are cracked off. I’m looking for one that is gray, like mine, but with the tabs in-tact and the reflector not worn or corroded.

As you can see mine is held in place with a rubber band. Not ideal. :)

Rectangle Auto part Plastic Audio equipment Automotive wheel system

Automotive lighting Rectangle Bumper Automotive exterior Gas

Hood Window Bumper Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE (W126) In Astral Silver with Dark Blue Leather Interior
87 Posts
1783pictures said:
WTB a rear brake reflector cap in gray. Part number 000 820 10 49
Put an led bulb in. Touch of glue and never worry again. Less heat too. Watch out though might trigger lights out indicator
I've actually heard of all sorts of electrical gremlins popping up after people have installed LED's in the dash or outboard lights on the w126 series, especially the later models with bulb failure monitoring/warning system.

·
Premium Member
2009 CL63 AMG / 2013 GL550 / 1994 SL320
1,527 Posts
@1783pictures the cap itself should be still available; you'll just want to verify the color code for gray. The bigger half of that assembly (001-820-69-56) has been NLA in colors that aren't Black for a long time. With my coupe, I had just gotten a black back piece and a cream colored cap (mine was part# 000-820-10-49-8F30) Nobody noticed 😃
Hood Automotive mirror Motor vehicle Windscreen wiper Automotive lighting

·
Registered
85 500SEC (Euro), 87 560SEC (now sold)
1,751 Posts
I found a used one that is the wrong color, though one tab is broken. Those little plastic bits will turn to crumbly crap after decades in the sun. Once this used part arrived I'll paint it gray and hopefully that'll be good enough. For now. ;)

I hate that you have a sun shade and I do not!

·
Registered
1984 Euro 500 SEC
18 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for the center shift console wood piece in good condition.
Office equipment Gadget Input device Audio equipment Satellite phone

Also looking for Wald body kit for the coupe version. 😊
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE (W126) In Astral Silver with Dark Blue Leather Interior
87 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for the center shift console wood piece in good condition.
View attachment 2712501

Also looking for Wald body kit for the coupe version. 😊
View attachment 2712502

I've got a centre console piece that has a couple of lines/cracks through the epoxy varnish but nothing nearly as bad as that one of yours, only problem would be you'd be paying shipping from Australia.

8481 - 8500 of 8504 Posts