Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7661 - 7680 of 7693 Posts

·
Registered
1984 500SEC AMG 5.4L "Das Model"
536 Posts
FS: Brand New Genuine Mercedes A/C Vacuum Actuator; For Leg Room Flap
P/N: 1268001475
Fits Mercedes 560SEL, 420SEL, 560SEC, 300SE, 300SEL, 300SDL, 350SDL, 350SD.

I bought in error for my Gen 1 84 SEC which uses a different vacuum pod, save on taxes, $25 shipped in the US, PM me

View attachment 2618603
SOLD

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
FS: Pre merger AMG Aero I wheels, completely refurbished

Selling a fully refurbished set of pre merger AMG Aero I wheels, 17x8, et11! Wheels are painted in OEM silver paint and have polished lips, these are the very desirable pre merger set in the right offset for our W126s, no spacers needed and not a cheap Chinese knock off, complete with center caps! Selling for $2200 + shipping. PM me.
SOLD

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
F/S project 84/85 500 sec black runs no accidents no rust I can text photos car in apple valley California car has been parked for two years great for wide body conversion [email protected] car will be crushed after two weeks loosing storage $600.00

·
Premium Member
2013 C63 AMG 100K miles & 1991 560SEL 138K miles
40 Posts
Hi. While getting into my side mirrors for lube I found the interior covers were cracked. The driver side was actually glued on at some point. Does anyone have spares they would not mind parting with?

126 725 0711 driver side and 126 725 0611 passenger side.

I’m also checking the ebays and other sites. Thought I would check here too. Many thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
For sale,
Set of 4 original Lorinser LO rims, 16"x7,5J. recently shotblasted and powdercoated. After this "wellness treatment" the rims have never been mounted.
Looks the part under the W126/ R107.
Price for the set: $1100
Shipping costs for buyer
Preferred payment through Paypal

Attachments

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
39,752 Posts
WTB: W126 SEC rear window. Must be without milky corners. SEC drivers side door sill in grey. Please PM if you can help.
Thanks, Mike
Got 2 good (no discoloration) original heating element spare SEC rear windows in L.A. but would not want to ship.
Let me know next time your guy makes it down here. No rush.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
39,752 Posts
Hi. While getting into my side mirrors for lube I found the interior covers were cracked. The driver side was actually glued on at some point. Does anyone have spares they would not mind parting with?

126 725 0711 driver side and 126 725 0611 passenger side.

I’m also checking the ebays and other sites. Thought I would check here too. Many thanks.
I have both (in good condition) the manual drivers, and power passenger mirror @ my N Hollywood storage $100 for both..

·
Registered
89 560SEC
68 Posts
for sale: W126 power heated passenger side mirror (type 2 / later spec with 5 pin plug)
part # 1268108216 visible
The motors work but the plastic bracket for the motors is damaged so they can't move the glass.
glass in good shape. housing and rubber in good shape, paint is faded on outer shell
$50 shipped in the USA
PHOTOS:

·
Registered
1988 560SEL
43 Posts
FOR SALE (Southern California, Buena Park)

1988 Mercedes Benz 560SEL 91K miles
Clean title no accident
Black on Palomino
I bought this car from my friend's father. He owned it since new so I am the second owner. California car with original plates on "Plan of Non-operation" which means it's not
running and don't have to register until it is running and then pay for registration without penalties. I believe this only pertains to California and not sure about other states. I bought the car months ago in 2019. When I bought the car it had the rear suspension hydraulic problem and engine ran very shaky. I took ownership and towed it home. I changed to new fuel filter, distributor, rotor, wires and plugs but car ran only slightly better. Did an oil change and put some fresh gas. Then I began changing to new rubber hoses such as icv hoses and other misc hoses and changed to new injector housings with o-rings and air distributor hoses. Still ran rough. I rebuilt the fuel distributor and car ran MUCH better but still some small shake in the engine but driveable. Decided to change the rubber boot that connects to throttle body and since we had everything out decided to change the eight donuts that sit between upper and lower intake manifold. This is where the nightmare happened. Two studs broke one on each head that are used to mate the intake manifold. They were corroded looking since they might of had some coolant leak into them since they were right next to coolant passages. Couple shops tried to extract while trying to save the threads. Then car sat for awhile in the parking lot but got towed because of landlord and tenant issues. Towed it back to my house. I decided to do the time-sert to fix the broke bolts and put it all back together. First one went ok but the second one my drill bit broke inside the hole while drilling the old bolt out. I completely gave up on the project. I found another 560sel that was in much better condition the week after and decided the original car I bought will be scrapped project. After months of reparing small things like window guide and switches and rear recline seats I got to learn what these cars have issues with. I started taking some parts from the original 560 I bought. Now what I have left is for sale. I have 2 keys and I believe is the valet key (roundish). I have paperwork from 1988 such as financing and other random 1988 paperwork from purchasing. Sidenote: Dash is in great shape, rear interior is in good shape, front seat has wear.

Entire car is for sale EXCEPT these parts below:
exterior door cladding
badge "560SEL"
front console window control panel and switches
SRS module
Radio
Climate control unit and surrounding misc buttons and panel
cluster (my new 560 odometer wasn't working so swapped entire cluster but I'd like to keep my old cluster for future problems with current car)
fuel distributor, injectors and hard lines
intake manifold upper and lower
throttle body
throttle linkages
distributor cap/rotor/wires/coil
icv
fuel pump relay
ac relay
battery
foot rest
side mirrors
misc vacuum connectors and hoses

You get the rest of the car for $250 If you think about it the hydraulic pump for the suspension alone is worth more or even the wheels.

If you are interested and/or would like specific pictures of something you can email me at ty423 at yahoo dot com

·
Premium Member
1999 500SL, 1988 SEC
1,159 Posts
For sale: Set of Euro Logs

The Euro logs listed were ceramic coated about a year ago or maybe 2,000 miles. I had them coated to alleviate some under-hood heat. The sale also includes ceramic coated down pipes which have a bung for an oxygen sensor and a second bung for an A/F gauge. With the logs come almost new accordion bellows and the clamps. Euro logs supposedly offer great low end response and are a great improvement over stock.

$550 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
1981 300SD W126
94 Posts
FOR SALE (Southern California, Buena Park)

1988 Mercedes Benz 560SEL 91K miles
Clean title no accident
Black on Palomino
I bought this car from my friend's father. He owned it since new so I am the second owner. California car with original plates on "Plan of Non-operation" which means it's not
running and don't have to register until it is running and then pay for registration without penalties. I believe this only pertains to California and not sure about other states. I bought the car months ago in 2019. When I bought the car it had the rear suspension hydraulic problem and engine ran very shaky. I took ownership and towed it home. I changed to new fuel filter, distributor, rotor, wires and plugs but car ran only slightly better. Did an oil change and put some fresh gas. Then I began changing to new rubber hoses such as icv hoses and other misc hoses and changed to new injector housings with o-rings and air distributor hoses. Still ran rough. I rebuilt the fuel distributor and car ran MUCH better but still some small shake in the engine but driveable. Decided to change the rubber boot that connects to throttle body and since we had everything out decided to change the eight donuts that sit between upper and lower intake manifold. This is where the nightmare happened. Two studs broke one on each head that are used to mate the intake manifold. They were corroded looking since they might of had some coolant leak into them since they were right next to coolant passages. Couple shops tried to extract while trying to save the threads. Then car sat for awhile in the parking lot but got towed because of landlord and tenant issues. Towed it back to my house. I decided to do the time-sert to fix the broke bolts and put it all back together. First one went ok but the second one my drill bit broke inside the hole while drilling the old bolt out. I completely gave up on the project. I found another 560sel that was in much better condition the week after and decided the original car I bought will be scrapped project. After months of reparing small things like window guide and switches and rear recline seats I got to learn what these cars have issues with. I started taking some parts from the original 560 I bought. Now what I have left is for sale. I have 2 keys and I believe is the valet key (roundish). I have paperwork from 1988 such as financing and other random 1988 paperwork from purchasing. Sidenote: Dash is in great shape, rear interior is in good shape, front seat has wear.

Entire car is for sale EXCEPT these parts below:
exterior door cladding
badge "560SEL"
front console window control panel and switches
SRS module
Radio
Climate control unit and surrounding misc buttons and panel
cluster (my new 560 odometer wasn't working so swapped entire cluster but I'd like to keep my old cluster for future problems with current car)
fuel distributor, injectors and hard lines
intake manifold upper and lower
throttle body
throttle linkages
distributor cap/rotor/wires/coil
icv
fuel pump relay
ac relay
battery
foot rest
side mirrors
misc vacuum connectors and hoses

You get the rest of the car for $250 If you think about it the hydraulic pump for the suspension alone is worth more or even the wheels.

If you are interested and/or would like specific pictures of something you can email me at ty423 at yahoo dot com

View attachment 2619376 View attachment 2619377 View attachment 2619378 View attachment 2619379 View attachment 2619380 View attachment 2619381
I am interested, I sent you a PM/DM. Thanks

·
Registered
1966 230S, 1991 560SEL
51 Posts
I want to buy W126 Clutch Pedal Assembly for my 560SEL manual conversion. Any help/ pointers appreciated.

·
Outstanding Contributor
450slc5.0cab 280sl5sp 280se4.5 500seAMG +250seStkW108 350sl4spdX3 500secEuro
22,207 Posts
I want to buy W126 Clutch Pedal Assembly for my 560SEL manual conversion. Any help/ pointers appreciated.
What trans and bell are you using?

7661 - 7680 of 7693 Posts