Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7601 - 7620 of 7647 Posts

·
Premium Member
1987 560 sec impala metalflake over cream
1,087 Posts
haha, Im so sorry for the mix up. What i meant was how much are they worth, i might be interested in purchasing them

·
Registered
1985 500sel and 500sec 2012 E63 1989 Porsche 911
5,187 Posts
haha, Im so sorry for the mix up. What i meant was how much are they worth, i might be interested in purchasing them
message sent

·
Registered
1968 250SE S-Class. 1988 560SEC S-Class Widebody
808 Posts
FOR SALE: w126 LHD Tri-Y Headers with OEM Long Tube Downpipes

Complete Set of Tri-Y's

All 4 Headers and 2 x Long Tube Downpipes with factory heat shielding (unlike replica downpipes)

$2,200 USD located in San Diego USA

Will ship but buyer pays (headers aren't light)

·
Registered
84 500SEL AMG, 90 560SEC AMG, 85 500SEC AMG Widebody
1,753 Posts
WTB - a Gen I under dash panel - driver side. On Gen I cars, the Driver Side under dash panel is carpeted and attaches to a molded plastic panel that is up under the dash and steering column. I just need the plastic panel - have the grey carpeted panel. Must be in very nice condition.

·
Outstanding Contributor
450slc5.0cab 280sl5sp 280se4.5 500seAMG +250seStkW108 350sl4spdX3 500secEuro
22,145 Posts
WTB - a Gen I under dash panel - driver side. On Gen I cars, the Driver Side under dash panel is carpeted and attaches to a molded plastic panel that is up under the dash and steering column. I just need the plastic panel - have the grey carpeted panel. Must be in very nice condition.
I assume you won’t have a hard time finding one of these, but if you don’t, let me know. I’m sure I have one from the blue 1983 380se euro I parted. I will likely be parting a 1985 280se 4-speed too. I’d previously parted a 1989 300se, and wonder if there are others I’ve parted and forgotten about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1999 500SL, 1988 SEC
1,125 Posts
A still looking for a rear Euro AMG bumper spoiler. Can be attached to an existing skin or by itself. Also looking for a set of gen 1 amg wide body look side skirts.

Thanks

·
Registered
1984 500SEC AMG 5.4L "Das Model"
523 Posts
Stutz those AMG gen 1 wide body side skirts are impossible to find, nobody makes copies of these besides the ones Henric had made. I'm gonna contact someone I know who has a gen 1 wb and ask him if i can replicate his

·
Premium Member
1999 500SL, 1988 SEC
1,125 Posts
That would be awesome but be careful. I am not looking for widebody ones only wide body looking ones. I have a set of gen 2 which came off an SEL but I had to cut them. What a pain and while they work the fit was not the best. The GEN 2 also stick out the top some so there is a little ledge. The GEN 1 were flush. Also from what KIM siad the GEN 1 were and exact fit with the screws. Mine not so much. Thectual WB ones flare outtoo much for a regular car. I know because I bought a set of repro ones thinking Icould make them fit. They are still in the attic👹. I am sure you know all this though and if you can get a set reproduced my guess is you will be able to sell some.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
which are the wide body looking ones....arent those gen 2 or japanese ones?

for the rear apron, they show up on instagram sellers here and there. if i see any ill post it

·
Registered
5,187 Posts

·
Premium Member
1999 500SL, 1988 SEC
1,125 Posts
These are what the gen2 wide body look look like. Granted these came off a SEL and I had to cut them but besides length they are the same. You can’t simply use the wide body ones since the ends flare out where the fender extensions begin. So the are made for a non wide body car. Second, from my picture you will see the upper portion forms a ledge just under the bottom of the door. It is my understanding from Kim the gen1 ones fit flush. So far I have not found any, nor the rear spoiler. Second pic is of my new steering wheel minus the air bag

Attachments

·
Registered
'87 560 SEC, Pearl Grey/blue; 300,000+ mi; '07 CLS 550, Barolo/stone; 90,000+ mi
479 Posts
These are what the gen2 wide body look look like. Granted these came off a SEL and I had to cut them but besides length they are the same. You can’t simply use the wide body ones since the ends flare out where the fender extensions begin. So the are made for a non wide body car. Second, from my picture you will see the upper portion forms a ledge just under the bottom of the door. It is my understanding from Kim the gen1 ones fit flush. So far I have not found any, nor the rear spoiler. Second pic is of my new steering wheel minus the air bag
That steering wheel is terrific! Is it from Lederman in the Baltics? I had asked a few months ago in one of the threads is that older style emblem would fit over the airbag wheel molded emblem, and then leather/stitching under it (just like yours but over the airbag section).

·
Registered
'87 560 SEC, Pearl Grey/blue; 300,000+ mi; '07 CLS 550, Barolo/stone; 90,000+ mi
479 Posts
Also, I noticed your floor mat with the rubber heel pad. I've seen a separate 16" long version on Amazon that one can order and it's recommended to glue down with 3M Super 90 adhesive. Is yours integral to the mat? I would want one dull, not shiny like the one I mentioned plus I wonder if it would help to shave down the flocking and glue directly on top of the burlap. Even a piece of delrin cut to shape would be robust.

·
Premium Member
1999 500SL, 1988 SEC
1,125 Posts
That mat is a coco mat and the plastic section is integral to the mat. The fronts fit well but the backs are a little off

·
Registered
85 500SEL
50 Posts
I assume you won’t have a hard time finding one of these, but if you don’t, let me know. I’m sure I have one from the blue 1983 380se euro I parted. I will likely be parting a 1985 280se 4-speed too. I’d previously parted a 1989 300se, and wonder if there are others I’ve parted and forgotten about.
Between the dash and the passenger door, there is a rubber boot, (missing on mine) does your parts car have one of those? might be looking for a differential as well, I think PO swapped the diff, too many rpms at hiway speeds. PM me with what you might have. Thanks, Greg.

·
Registered
1981 300SD W126
81 Posts
That steering wheel looks Great, where did you get that, which model is that from may I ask?

·
Premium Member
1999 500SL, 1988 SEC
1,125 Posts
Yes, that wheel came from ebay buy the seller named mr.vroom, who is in Bulgaria. It was very well done and so was the center section.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wtb beefier sway bar.

Have an 85 500s3c I'm restoring. Would like to upgrade the suspension

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1984 500SEC AMG 5.4L "Das Model"
523 Posts

This is the one I want to buy for my Gen 1 84 500SEC Euro, this one suits all W126 chassis vehicles with the Alloy “anti squat” trailing arms

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
would be curious to feel how it drives differently

7601 - 7620 of 7647 Posts