Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7561 - 7580 of 7586 Posts

·
Registered
1988 300SEL W126
547 Posts
I am selling 5 x 112 spacers that i bout from http://www.ezaccessory.com , 10mm and 15mm that i don't need anymore, i used them for a couple of months only then i switched to another wheels. send me an offer if you are interested, i included the invoice when i bought them so you will have an idea how much i bought them. they are very height quality and still like brand new.

·
Registered
1991 560sec. 1969 280SL
988 Posts

·
Registered
85 500SEC (Euro), 87 560SEC (now sold)
1,087 Posts
Hi guys!

I have a few new rare OEM parts for sale.
For example a pair of new euro headlight units.
All parts are new old stock.
All my listings you can see here. You are welcome to discuss everything here or via PM.
:( Why did you have to be in Russia?! They look great, but man oh man, that is a looooong distance to ship something so fragile.

I am in the market for a nice pair of Euro SEC lamps. Not a set in need of restoration, but one that can go on in and look sexy as hell.

Last year I secured a completely new, never used set for 1200 to 1300 (I cannot recall exactly) only to have them arrive smashed and cracked due to improper packing. What a nightmare that was. :(

Once UPS finally paid out I went and bought my BBS wheels, but really do want a pair of Euro lamps for my grey market Euro SEC (it was "federalized" with USA lights).

·
Outstanding Contributor
1990 500SL, 1986 500SEC
1,791 Posts
:( Why did you have to be in Russia?! They look great, but man oh man, that is a looooong distance to ship something so fragile.

I am in the market for a nice pair of Euro SEC lamps. Not a set in need of restoration, but one that can go on in and look sexy as hell.

Last year I secured a completely new, never used set for 1200 to 1300 (I cannot recall exactly) only to have them arrive smashed and cracked due to improper packing. What a nightmare that was. :(

Once UPS finally paid out I went and bought my BBS wheels, but really do want a pair of Euro lamps for my grey market Euro SEC (it was "federalized" with USA lights).
Sent you a PM

·
Premium Member
1989 560 SEC - V-8 Kompressor - 95 E320 Estate
1,877 Posts
I have a set but MB_Mike is much closer to you and he most likely has experience shipping fragile parts. Make sure you read the DIY stickies about wiring them up. They are not plug and play. I think URO parts now sell the dark amber corners as well.

·
Registered
85 500SEC (Euro), 87 560SEC (now sold)
1,087 Posts
Definitely not plug and play. I have the diagram that was posted here years ago and I remember seeing a video online about installation.

I actually received quite a few responses from my above post. I guess there are a lot of used Euro's out there.

·
Registered
1987 560 SEC
37 Posts
It is with a heavy heart I have to post my 1987 560 SEC on here for sale. I am no longer in a position to maintain it.
my ex wife has all my tools and my land lord has informed me I may not store or work on any vehicles.
the car is complete and does run and drive. it needs breaks, AC Compressor and a neutral safety switch. I had the top end redone by Hi Line Mercedes service 2 years ago. asking 2500.00 but make me an offer.

·
Registered
1988 300SEL W126
547 Posts
10mm (sold)
15mm Still available

I am selling 5 x 112 spacers that i bout from http://www.ezaccessory.com , 10mm and 15mm that i don't need anymore, i used them for a couple of months only then i switched to another wheels. send me an offer if you are interested, i included the invoice when i bought them so you will have an idea how much i bought them. they are very height quality and still like brand new.

View attachment 2611741
View attachment 2611742
View attachment 2611743

·
Registered
89 560SEC
59 Posts
later type (small 5-pin plug) W126 electric heated passenger side mirror.
Fits 560SEC/560SEL, and other models probably. Please do you own research.
Complete mirror, rubber in good shape, grey outer cover with some faded paint.
Glass is good (lightly blue tinted?)
1 motor has some damaged plastic housing/clips and overall the mirror wouldn't adjust (motor noises but no movements)

Pictures:
$40 shipped in the USA

·
Registered
1990 300 SEL
22 Posts
Who on here is organizing a group buy of heavy duty rear sway bars for W126? I might be interested in one. Or, anyone have one for sale now?

·
Registered
1991 420 SEL
85 Posts
Stretch, it's here:

I am (im)patiently waiting to get the 10 folks committing to these, needed for the next production run - tell your friends lol

Pete

·
Registered
17 Posts
7561 - 7580 of 7586 Posts