Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7501 - 7518 of 7518 Posts

·
W201, W212, W221, & W222 Moderator
8,420 Posts
Looking for a service manual that covers the M117.963, preferably in German.

·
Registered
52 Posts
1982 380SEC. One owner until 2016, mine since then. 106.000 miles. Records, Double roller done under warranty. All info on BaT, didn’t get close to reserve. Search for 380SEC. Sorry, don’t know how to publish a link to it. May trade for 140, 116, 107 or 129 or something else nice.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Terrific! Elmars, would this fit for both Gen 1 and Gen 2 wipers? They look virtually identical, with Gen 2 having squirters but Im not sure if the cap end is exactly the same, fitment and all. If someone can confirm, I'd like to purchase a painted set, please!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Terrific! Elmars, would this fit for both Gen 1 and Gen 2 wipers? They look virtually identical, with Gen 2 having squirters but Im not sure if the cap end is exactly the same, fitment and all. If someone can confirm, I'd like to purchase a painted set, please!
hi man, i have these for my sec, but its Gen1 i dont know if on Gen 2 is diferent... that you need to find out, because i dont have gen2 wipers to check :( but if some one can get me Gen2 option i can make for them also ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Anyone have the sedan chrome strip/handle that goes at the bottom of the trunk lid? I tried to take mine off, in prep for paint, and the bolts were rusted and broke off. It has a few dents in it anyway, so if I can get one reasonably, I'd like to replace it.

Rob

·
Registered
904 Posts
Also looking for a passenger side windshield air deflector (the thing that is right inside of the A-pillar, runs from the hood to the roof). It screws on with 3-4 screws located under the rubber gasket. Mine has a bit of surface rust, and I'd rather just get one in good shape, than worry about rust re-appearing after painting.

Rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking to sell my W126 that's been in my family longer than I have. Recently became a Dad (which is very fortunate), but unfortunately, I don't have the time to enjoy it and work on it (without getting yelled at :) ). Feel free to provide any feedback - thanks.

I had to make a new account on here because I can't seem to get into my old account, benzfever33 - apologies for the poor link below.

Listed at $1,890 currently but willing to negotiate.

chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/d/westmont-1985-mercedes-benz-500-sel/6982822924.html

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Anyone have the sedan chrome strip/handle that goes at the bottom of the trunk lid? I tried to take mine off, in prep for paint, and the bolts were rusted and broke off. It has a few dents in it anyway, so if I can get one reasonably, I'd like to replace it.

Rob
I have one in decent shape that I could get to you for $30 + shipping? (hopefully, shipping would only be $5-10)

Shoot me a DM if interested :) I can share pics

·
Premium Member
9,689 Posts
722.6 Transmission Speedometer tone wheel.

For those of you who would like to install a 722.6 transmission into your late model 107 or 126 with electric speedometer drive

I have made an external tone wheel for the 722.6 transmission and have a compatible VRS sensor to drive the 126 electric speedometer. I am selling these at the development cost they are priced at $350.00 for the wheel and sensor. You will need to fabricate your own sensor bracket, I can provide a drawing but it really needs to be fit in place. I have 3 available at the moment. Last picture is and older style with nuts. The ones available have threaded holes see first two pictures. They are fabricated using 4140 steel heat treated to 145 KSI, which is the equivalent of a grade 10.9 bolt. The stock 107/126 bolts are grade 8.8

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
I am interested, will they fit the SEL ?

with sec there is problem with front headlamp wiper plastic caps fall of, so i made new ones from 3d printing and painted, so if some on is inetrested give me note, can ship it world wide ;)

and than painted to original color

fits as new :)

can sell it black or painted ;)

avarage price is 50 eur shipping to usa 20-25 eur

·
Registered
10 Posts
Selling the USA front and rear bumpers off of my 1991 560 SEL. Will post a pic of the front later, but it's in similiar very good condition as the rear as shown. $250 for each plus whatever shipping is from 23060. Comes with whats shown in the photos.

I've used USHIP.COM in the past with great success.
Any chance these are still available? I'm only an hour or so away from you.

Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very nice W126 sedan. One family owned. Very well maintained and up to date on maintenance. Interior is in nice shape with a crack free dash, good upholstery except the front armest, and good rugs. Exterior is straight and undercarriage is rust free and structurally solid. Front & rear seat heaters, reclining rear seatback, working Becker Grand Prix radio, HVAC system works, sunroof, all windows work, rear defrost works. Good tires, good brakes, clean oil. No accidents. Clean title and clean carfax Exterior paint (probably clearcoat) needs to be compounded/polished.
Asking $3900.
Located in Mystic, CT

·
Registered
503 Posts
FS: AMG OZ wheels!
Time to let these go, $4200 plus shipping, sizes are 17x8.5 and 17x10 for standard body or 17x10 and 17x11 for Widebodies, let me know what setup you want. Painted in 040 black, includes new MB center caps, polished lips, fully refurbished by high end wheel refinisher in LA, no cracks on bolt holes or damage of any kind. PM me

·
Registered
7 Posts
FS: Mercedes Benz W124 Turbodiesel 300SD "22" head, This head was pulled from a wrecked 1987 Benz, Miles was 112k on the tachometer, this wasn't the factory head so the miles were lower then whats was on the tachometer, unknown the actual miles but the head was carefully removed and takin to my local machine shop and was giving a complete check up and resurfacing with a pressure test and passed with flying colors.
This head is ready to install and run as it is.
Would like to get $1800.00 out of the head but were in the begging's of the Holidays and I understand money needs to go elsewhere so I will except $900.00 for the head.
If you need shipping, it will be $150.00 the upper 48 states.
Im in Victorville ca and you and TEXT......TEXT me at 760-265-6579 and ill be happy to help.

Attachments

7501 - 7518 of 7518 Posts