Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7481 - 7500 of 7519 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
From a 1989 560SEL that was totaled. I saved the seats for a project but have decided its best to help someone restore their car. Front seats have no tears and armrest is excellent condition. I bought the car for my father in 1992 and he only drove occasionally. The colors change is dramatic from natural sunlight, but its the lighter taupe. Front and back seats. I also have the original mats.

Seats - $500 for both fronts
Rear - $250
Mats - $75

All plus shipping from 94608 (No. Cal)

Attachments

·
Outstanding Contributor
1,790 Posts
Euro SEC headlight - Right side, missing rear cover, interior plastic frame broken. Lens is good used condition with no cracks or major sandblasting. Chrome bowl is also good. Asking $250 + shipping

c126 light front.jpg

·
Outstanding Contributor
1,790 Posts
FS: Gen II Euro SEC front bumper chrome. Some rust underneath, chrome has rust flecks. Good enough to be rechromed. Asking $450 + shipping.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
For Sale:
2x 10x16 AMG Penta wheels – $3000 shipped+Insured CONUS
4x SEL AMG door panels in blue with leather inserts (Pulled from a genuine '85 AMG) – $500+shipping
1x Recaro Ideal C in dark gray velour in nice condition (Small amount of wear on 1 bolster. From a 4-place car, comes with most of the material from the other seats + gray velour door panel inserts) – $1200+shipping
2x AMG Penta 8x16 ET11 – need resto but no curbing – $750+shipping
1x Italvolanti steering wheel 400mm ('85, Rare, thicker version – leather is completely removed + center pad included by not AMG) – $150

Prices are OBO, DM me for pictures/questions.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Parting an '89 560SEC – we've had it in storage for 10+ years and it sat for a few before that.
Rusty, full interior is pulled and not available, complete otherwise. DM if you need anything.

·
Outstanding Contributor
1,790 Posts
SEC Euro headlights - Bosch asking $850 shipped.

Very nice lenses, very nice reflector bowls. Right side plastic interior trim is cracked but appears complete, slight rattle.

IMG_1771.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
of all thinks i would figure to fine at a junkyard LOL

·
Registered
937 Posts
I have from a 1989 560sel climate control burlwood surround in beautiful condition. Make offer for complete and or without switches and cc control.

·
Registered
171 Posts
So after years of waiting for a plug and play air-ride system for the W126 chassis that requires NO welding or fabricating bag mounts for the car, OnlyChargedDubs from the UK released a W126 kit. Over a year of discussions back and forth along with install documentation and making sure all the correct parts were sourced, it's here. It saddens me to post this due to how long i've waited to make this project happen on my virgin 26,000 mile 420SEL but larger projects in life warrant my attention over bagging a classic and hate seeing the pile of parts just sit indoors.

What's included:
-Brand new complete Bagriders Airlift 3P System with upgraded Viair 480cc compressor and every single item needed to install properly on a W126 vehicle. Aero House front and Aero Sport 2 Bags.
$2,540.00

OnlyChargedDubs W126 Kit:
$1,430.00

x2 OCD Custom Front Bag Top Hats
x2 OCD Custom Front LCA Bag Plates
x2 Bags by OCD Single Bellow Air Bags
x2 OCD Custom Rear Bag Top Hats
x2 OCD Custom Rear LCA Bag Plates
x2 UAS Aerosport Single Bellow Bags
All required air line fittings
All required bolts and hardware

Retail: $3,970.00
Asking: $3,250 SHIPPED within USA.

Remember, all items are BRAND NEW, never used, never mounted, never touched. Only opened to verify all parts arrived correctly.

I'm located in the Northeast and can ship within the USA via UPS Ground, tracking insured and Paypal only. Please PM me if seriously interested and I can send specific photos of my kit rather than the generic photos of product for authorization but this is a niche market so I know very few people will be interested.

Thank you.

7481 - 7500 of 7519 Posts