Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7461 - 7480 of 7519 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Because of a shipping snafu, I seem to have 3 aero 17” x 112 x et of 11 wheels instead of 4. Two are pre merger and one post merger. Does someone have one wheel to sell so I can finish the set. Prefer needing refinishing so I can match the black

·
Registered
1 Posts
For sale: pair of 1989 USA 560SEC headlights.
Sealed beams are in good shape.
plastic frames have some cracked tabs / loose fitment
$100 + shipping for the pair (probably $20-$40 depending on proximity to west coast USA)
PICTURES:
original pair of orange sidemarkers also available for $70 shipped (total for the pair)
no pictures of these at the moment. they're in good shape (no light bulb sockets included)
For sale: pair of 1989 USA 560SEC headlights.
Sealed beams are in good shape.
plastic frames have some cracked tabs / loose fitment
$100 + shipping for the pair (probably $20-$40 depending on proximity to west coast USA)
PICTURES:
original pair of orange sidemarkers also available for $70 shipped (total for the pair)
no pictures of these at the moment. they're in good shape (no light bulb sockets included)
are they still available?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm looking to sell my W126. Unfortunately, I just don't have as much time to enjoy it and work on it. My loss is your gain. Feel free to provide any feedback, thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
FS: Odds and Ends

Selling a couple of odds and ends, PM for shipping.

footrest with no cracks, all tabs intact can be painted to match interior $40
tire mounting guide with card $30
steering wheel plastic surround $25
Euro SEC/SEL headlamp covers $25 each
Euro SEC/SEL Right headlamp reflector, very clean $40
Hi, macdeity!
Can you provide international shipping? I'm interested in footrest and need shipping to Tiraspol, Moldova.
Thanks!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Anybody have a US spec Gen2 sedan front bumper that they are looking to get rid of? Mine is in rough shape and I'm getting ready for a re-paint. Preferably in the South East, but shipping may not be too bad with Greyhound...

Rob

·
Registered
905 Posts
Also looking for "stock length" (if there is such a thing) lug bolts. I currently have the long-shank ones sticking out on one of my wheels. - I only need 5 of these.

Rob

·
3,939 Posts
Also looking for "stock length" (if there is such a thing) lug bolts. I currently have the long-shank ones sticking out on one of my wheels. - I only need 5 of these.

Rob
Hey Rob,

The 'stock' lugbolts, at least for Gen II are the long ones as seen in this diagram. My '87 & my '91 used them.

You might need to measure one of your satisfactory ones & go from there?

M.

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 4.44.36 PM.png

·
Registered
905 Posts
OK, I measured and took a picture of what I am looking for. Agreed, these are not for the stock wheels, so my bad...
It looks like an overall length of 2.25 with threads/shank measuring right at 1.5". Anybody have 5 of these?

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Want to buy a new EZL fro the m103 6 cylinder. P/N 006 545 76 32. With all plugs disconnected there should be no continuity between any of it‘s 10 terminals (including the coaxial terminals for the CPS plug) with one exception: between terminal 31 & the outer coaxial terminal for the CPS plug should be full continuity. (<1 ohm).

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
I would like to purchase the right side cover, engine hood for my 1989 SEL 560 as found in 88-Attachment parts, 120 Engine hood, part illustration #38. It is listed as no longer available. The part number is 126 889 10 25. Thanks-Tom

·
Premium Member
4,188 Posts
OK, I measured and took a picture of what I am looking for. Agreed, these are not for the stock wheels, so my bad...
It looks like an overall length of 2.25 with threads/shank measuring right at 1.5". Anybody have 5 of these?

Rob
The Lug bolts specs you are chasing are available brand new from US based supplier EZAccesory.com for $1.89 each
I use this supplier for all my lug bolt orders in various lengths and they supply correct MB Spec spacers /adaptors etc

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
We swapped interiors on an SEC and now have an entire Palamino interior available. Some great usable pieces, condition ranges from fair to good. Take all $500 OBO.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Looking for a muffler for my 1987 300SDL, as mine has a small hole in it. This is NLA from the dealer. Ansa makes one, but from what I have read, they are garbage. I've reached out to timevalve.com (stainless steel) to see if they still make one, but haven't heard back yet.

Anyone?

Rob

·
Registered
905 Posts
Timevalve should be able to help. Did you call him? He was great to work with
They responded this afternoon. The cat-back will be $383. I'm not sure if that is a good price or not, what say ye?

I also talked to my local mechanic who said that he could put a SS muffler, and fab a a SS pipe to fit, for about $200 installed. Thoughts?

Rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
They responded this afternoon. The cat-back will be $383. I'm not sure if that is a good price or not, what say ye?

I also talked to my local mechanic who said that he could put a SS muffler, and fab a a SS pipe to fit, for about $200 installed. Thoughts?

Rob
If a hole is realy small why don’t you talk to your local mechanic to fix it with MIG or TIG welding? I think this is the easiest and cheapest way to solve the problem.

7461 - 7480 of 7519 Posts