Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7441 - 7460 of 7483 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have front and rear bumpers from USA 1991 560SEL. Make me a fair offer and they are yours to whomever is in need. Chrome is in 8-9 out of 10 shape. Pics upon request.
Also the OEM wheels with blizzak snow tires mounted.

PM me if anyone is interested in either

·
Registered
498 Posts
FS: AMG styled double snorkel air cleaner

Selling a complete dual snorkel with one hose, pretty much everything you need to make your car a dual snorkel, perfect for gen I cars that only have one snorkel, $300 + shipping, PM me

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
WTB - Tri Y bits an pieces. I have the manifolds and down pipes, but nothing else. If anyone has any of the brackets, clamps, heat shields ect, please PM me. 560SEL LHD US CA SPEC CAR. Many thanks in advance!

EDIT - I was not aware some parts from my US spec set up will transfer over to the tri y set up. So, I have those items. Anything else, like the trans brackets needed for the duel collectors and alike would be useful.

Again, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
49 Posts
For sale: pair of 1989 USA 560SEC headlights + original orange corner/marker lights
Headlight sealed beams are in good shape, the plastic frames have some cracked tabs / loose fitment, but looked normal when installed.
corner/marker lights are in good shape but 1 does have a broken tab on the back.
$200 shipped for everything (headlights+marker lights) in the USA.
PICTURES: ​https://imgur.com/a/eHgwRwM
These are still available, I added photos of the corner lights and updated the post

·
Registered
97 Posts
Fiddly Interior Plastics Wanted

I'm having trouble finding these on eBay, et cetera:

126 919 07 20 (driver side lower seat trim cover - grey)
126 684 05 18 (driver side outside seat rail bolt cover - grey)
126 689 36 08 (steering column cover, interfaces with wood trim in dash - black)

I'm also looking for the later W126 black plastic side mirror seal cover (see attached photo) that goes on the interior-side of the passenger side mirror mounting point. I wasn't able to find a part number, mine is just gone.

If anyone has one or more of these parts and is willing to ship to 36330 zip code, please PM me! Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
FS: Odds and Ends

Selling a couple of odds and ends, PM for shipping.

footrest with no cracks, all tabs intact can be painted to match interior $40
tire mounting guide with card $30
steering wheel plastic surround $25
Euro SEC/SEL headlamp covers $25 each
Euro SEC/SEL Right headlamp reflector, very clean $40

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Got some W126 air boxes for sale here! A little dirty, but should polish up just fine

Shipping prices are in the USA. If you're interested, shoot me a PM (I can share my PayPal address)

- Dual snorkel - $100 shipped
- Regular airbox - missing the tube that is shown in the dual snorkel pic. I believe this was from a 1988 420SEL - $50 shipped
- Regular airbox - the tube area is plugged? I think this was from a 1984 500 SEC - $50 shipped
- Airbox from a 1982 300SD (heavy) - $80 shipped

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Lots and lots of OEM chrome trim!

- 2 full sets of the chrome door inserts for sedans (4 pieces plus screws, shown in bag) - $20 shipped each
- 2 full sets of the chrome door inserts for coupe (2 pieces, also shown in bag) - $20 shipped each
- Individual chrome door striker pieces for the coupe - $5 each + shipping. There's enough shown in picture for 3 full sets (3 pieces per side, 6 pieces total per car)
- Individual chrome door inserts (not sure what they go to) - $2 each + shipping. Part numbers on each don't seem to match the ones I have bagged

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Lots of misc plastic trim pieces. So much here, I'm not sure what to ask.

Shoot me a PM with anything you're interested in and an offer. Most of these items I would ballpark at $5 each + shipping

Will attempt to describe everything in pic here:
- 3 middle visors (gray, mushroom, palomino)
- black plastic trim that goes on knee bolster area; one long, one short (black)
- tow hook cover for coupe (I think?) - painted 199 black
- coin tray for car that has heated seats + rear shade (black, actual coin area has some glue residue and a small hole)
- gray passenger side seat trim cover (the two side tabs are broken)
- distributor cover (has a minor scratch on top; so not perfect)
- gray vent cover that goes under knee bolster. I think this is for the drivers side?
- rear cap for fog lights (coupe)
- gray and palomino gen1 covers for the seat belt rail (both drivers side I think)
- black gen2 cover for the seat belt rail (passenger side)
- black seat belt cover for the front seats (not sure which side it goes to)
- 2x RIGHT side (US passenger side) mirror covers for sedan (they're the skinnier ones I think? not sure)
- 1x LEFT side (UK passenger side) mirror cover for sedan
- 1x LEFT side (US driver side) mirror cover for sedan with foam that goes behind it
- 3x LEFT side (US driver side) mirror cover for coupe. One includes the foam that goes behind
- 1x RIGHT side (US passenger side) mirror cover for coupe
- Palomino front seat rail/bolt covers (two pieces, for one seat)
- Black front seat rail/bolt covers (two pieces, for one seat)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Last couple items here...

Visor clips - $5 each plus shipping
- 4x palomino
- 1x mushroom
- 4x black

2x window rollers for manual operation windows. One has brazil interior, other is missing trim insert - $20 shipped

Performance Teknique ICBM-5199 rear back up camera - $15 shipped (all parts seem to be intact)

Plastic vent work / tubing that goes from front dash to rear seats (for sedan - part# 126 831 0646) - $30 shipped. Nice and clean, no cracks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
I have 4 foot rests available; 3 in black, 1 gray

Good condition. Could use a shampoo! - $30 each + shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. Steve here from Montreal, Quebec.

I have a few parts that I am looking for my W126, most of them sadly NLA from MBUSA as well as MB Canada.

Here's my list:

A 126-524-06-40 – 1x Time
-> 90 Degree Underbelly (the big one in the center) Bracket (new, OEM preferred)

A 126-524-07-40 – 1x Time
-> 90 Degree Underbelly (the big one in the center) Bracket (new, OEM preferred)

A 000-995-68-44 – 5x Times
-> Oval shaped clips within the Engine Compartment to hold down Hoses (new, OEM preferred)

A 603-094-10-82 – 1x Time
-> Long, Round, Cylindrical Hose that comes out from the Air Cleaner Box

A 126-910-12-22 – 1x Time (Wouldn't mind a nice, clean, firm, used one)
-> Front Left Seat Spring

A 000-826-07-59 - 1x Time (Would prefer Bosch, brand new, OEM is crazy expensive)
-> Front Left Headlight Trim (Door, if you will)

A 000-826-08-59 - 1x Time (Would prefer Bosch, brand new, OEM is crazy expensive)
-> Front Right Headlight Trim (Door, if you will)

A 126-500-53-03 - 1x Time (Upper Plastic Neck of my Radiator Broke, Temporarily Fixed but who knows for how long...)
-> Radiator

I even wrote to the MB Classic Center in Irvine, CA, but it's been two weeks and no response...

Websites such as MBPartsWorld.com do not ship to Canada unfortunately so if someone here is willing to help me out if I pay fully in advance plus an extra $50.00 for your time, it'll be greatly appreciated.

I may also be PM'd or e-mailed at [email protected]

Thanks for all your help guys.

·
Registered
97 Posts
WTB- Euro SEC GenII bumper cover

Looking for a good, or usable GenII Euro SEC bumper cover (86-91). Plastic bumper cover only, not entire bumper assembly. Please let me know what you have.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Well, I am in the process of installing Euro bumpers and have a good front US spec one. Would be glad to let you have it but I am a long ways away. If all else fails let me know. Not sure of the timing. Could be as much as a couple of weeks before I get my Euro ones

·
Registered
49 Posts
More parts available:
  • original '89 560SEC springs, set of 4, good shape, no rust - $100 + shipping [PHOTO]
  • original '89 560SEC chrome wheels + tires. some minor chrome bubbling around the lug holes. tires have good tread but are getting old (7-8 years) - $200 local PDX area [PHOTOS]

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. Steve here from Montreal, Quebec.

I have a few parts that I am looking for my W126, most of them sadly NLA from MBUSA as well as MB Canada.

Here's my list:

A 126-524-06-40 – 1x Time

A 126-524-07-40 – 1x Time

A 000-995-68-44 – 5x Times
-> Oval shaped clips within the Engine Compartment to hold down Hoses (new, OEM preferred)

A 603-094-10-82 – 1x Time
-> Long, Round, Cylindrical Hose that comes out from the Air Cleaner Box

A 126-910-12-22 – 1x Time (Wouldn't mind a nice, clean, firm, used one)
-> Front Left Seat Spring

A 000-826-07-59 - 1x Time (Would prefer Bosch, brand new, OEM is crazy expensive)
-> Front Left Headlight Trim (Door, if you will)

A 000-826-08-59 - 1x Time (Would prefer Bosch, brand new, OEM is crazy expensive)
-> Front Right Headlight Trim (Door, if you will)

A 126-500-53-03 - 1x Time (Upper Plastic Neck of my Radiator Broke, Temporarily Fixed but who knows for how long...)
-> Radiator

I even wrote to the MB Classic Center in Irvine, CA, but it's been two weeks and no response...

Websites such as MBPartsWorld.com do not ship to Canada unfortunately so if someone here is willing to help me out if I pay fully in advance plus an extra $50.00 for your time, it'll be greatly appreciated.

I may also be PM'd or e-mailed at [email protected]

Thanks for all your help guys.
im in Sask & have a couple headlight doors for a sedan in very good condition, from California which a member sent me by mistake 4 yrs ago. if that is what you want we can make a deal

·
Outstanding Contributor
1,780 Posts
WTB: Gen 2 Euro SEC front and rear bumper chrome pieces. Looking for clean rust-free parts to save myself the effort and time of having mine re-chromed. Thanks for any leads! Doesn't she deserve it??

Attachments

7441 - 7460 of 7483 Posts
About this Discussion
7.5K Replies
966 Participants
Fongpei
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing