Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7321 - 7340 of 7480 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
For sale ENTIRE SEC euro headlight set up everything you need

Trying to clean up parts, see picture below I have for sale a pair of used but in nice shape (no cracks, no big chips but some pits) a set of European headlights, both lower under headlight valances in 199 swartz black, the euro wiper motors the euro wipers, the interior headlight plate with euro adjustment switch, the tubes for the vacuum, the splitter (both the firewall and the separate one for the 2 headlight) for the vacuum the end plugs for the electrical for the headlight and a wiring diagram. For a gen1 SEC but if you dremel down about 2mm on the one corner of the interior switch plate will fit a gen2 sec. This is everything you need, I am even including new vacuum tubing. I will do my best to layout how to install with instructions. Again everything you need to have working Euro Headlights both electrically and fully adjustable (does not include euro blinkers but your existing USA will work fine). Pictures to follow tonight of all the parts together
$790+shipping.
Bob
[email protected]
(630) 903-9877
I have one other set headlights only

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
Parts for sale

Left over parts that no longer needed, i am cleaning my garage for more parts :grin, shot me an email with your offer if you are interested in any.

1- Driver seat belt.
2- US headlights in good condition.
3- Turn signal corners
4- Center console wood, its cracked, needs restore.
5- Engine dampers from very low milage W126 300SEL, bought from the totaled vehicle, bo linger needed.
6- Washer fluid reservoir, very good condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Getting ready to install euro headlights on my Coupe and much to my dismay the wiring adaptors aren't available on EBAY anymore, does anyone have a line on them or another way I can go about it?
It’s a regular 6 pin wiring harness, you can get the pieces from any Mercedes dealership. You need two tops, two bottoms, and 10 of the little metal pieces. I went and they knew exactly what I was talking about; I asked for the pieces and the tech responded asking if I was installing euro headlights. That’s what I did and they are installed and look great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
WTB - C126 Interior parts. Looking for wood interior trim pieces and the center console unit. Is anyone parting out a 560sec or comparable car? Gen II SEC. burl wood, black.

Thank you ahead of time!

·
Registered
75 Posts
It’s a regular 6 pin wiring harness, you can get the pieces from any Mercedes dealership. You need two tops, two bottoms, and 10 of the little metal pieces. I went and they knew exactly what I was talking about; I asked for the pieces and the tech responded asking if I was installing euro headlights. That’s what I did and they are installed and look great.
Why 10 of the little metal pieces when you have 6 per side, did you mean 12? Just trying to learn something. Thanks

·
Registered
477 Posts
any one selling front corner lights sockets (plugs), i made a mistake by giving mine away with the corner lights to a friend, i didn't know the German sockets are different, stupid me !!!! let me know please if you have any.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Brake Light Upgrade 2.0

Clearing out the last of these. Adds 2 more brake lights. Mercedes correct color coded wire. Recycled parts. Easy install, instructions attached (see .pdf). Works for w126 or w123 sedans and coupes. PM me if interested. I know the pics are a W123 but I couldn't find the W126 pic. Looks similar.
$10 delivered.
Just wanted to add a picture of a W126 AFTER installing Brake Light Upgrade. Sent by the owner.

Still a couple available. PM if interested.

This from the owner,

"Hi Gary,

Thanks so much for the kit. Super easy, a couple of minutes with the soldering iron and done!

Have a great day!"

Attachments

·
Outstanding Contributor
3,937 Posts
Just wanted to add a picture of a W126 AFTER installing Brake Light Upgrade. Sent by the owner.

This from the owner,

"Hi Gary,

Thanks so much for the kit. Super easy, a couple of minutes with the soldering iron and done!

Have a great day!"
In my opinion this upgrade is an absolute MUST. I've done both of our cars and can't imagine driving with the standard brake lights. Have someone apply the brake lights of your car while you look from a ways behind. They are WEAK.

These additional bulbs make the difference between running lights and BRAKE lights significantly more noticeable. Very strongly recommended.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
PM SENT

This from the owner,

"Hi Gary,

Have a great day!"

·
Registered
75 Posts

This from the owner,

"Hi Gary,

Have a great day!"
PM sent :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
***SOLD***

Cross posting from General Classifieds.
W126 AMG Aeros

AMG Aero 1
Post merger

17x8 11mm offset (on all four)
Part number HWA1264001102

$1200 shipped
Shipping/insurance to the lower 48 states is included in the price.
Located in Dallas, TX.

Wheels are in used, original condition, have never been refinished.
Straight and true. No cracks, bends or welds. Have a bit or rash, but it is fixable.

Album, close ups: https://imgur.com/a/vAnOMt4

·
Outstanding Contributor
3,937 Posts
Cross posting from General Classifieds.
W126 AMG Aeros

AMG Aero 1
Post merger

17x8 11mm offset (on all four)
Part number HWA1264001102

$1200 shipped
Shipping/insurance to the lower 48 states is included in the price.
Located in Dallas, TX.

Wheels are in used, original condition, have never been refinished.
Straight and true. No cracks, bends or welds. Have a bit or rash, but it is fixable.

Album, close ups: https://imgur.com/a/vAnOMt4

Oh, man. Someone is going to be so lucky. I have these on my SEC. LOVE THEM.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi there,
What headlights? Please be more specific with your query/need.
This makes it easier to respond properly.
Thanks.
MBL
Well, I thought I was being relatively clear, but I'll try again.
I have SEC (coupe...) Euro headlights and I'm looking for the back covers/doors, both of mine are missing.
Are those cover panels the same on any other models of headlights? or are the covers specific to the Euro SEC headlights?
From checking misc pictures online it would *seem* that all the W126 Euro headlights (coupe or sedan) use the same back covers/doors.
Anyone have a pair of those covers/doors?

If you will look back on page 730 here, you will see my post with pictures of the backs of both US (from my 300SEL) and Euro (from my 500SEC Euro) headlights. They are not the same.
I see photos on page 730, but I dont see any coupe Euro headlights. I see sedan Euro headlights...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well, I thought I was being relatively clear, but I'll try again.
I have SEC (coupe...) Euro headlights and I'm looking for the back covers/doors, both of mine are missing.
Are those cover panels the same on any other models of headlights? or are the covers specific to the Euro SEC headlights?
From checking misc pictures online it would *seem* that all the W126 Euro headlights (coupe or sedan) use the same back covers/doors.
Anyone have a pair of those covers/doors?

I see photos on page 730, but I dont see any coupe Euro headlights. I see sedan Euro headlights...
I do not have what you need but I will try and help clarify. I have a sedan so yes the lights are different but are you talking about the race-track shape grey cover in the back that cover the bulbs and wiring? See photo that I attached.

Attachments

7321 - 7340 of 7480 Posts
About this Discussion
7.5K Replies
964 Participants
John350
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing