Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7301 - 7320 of 7518 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
yes it's for W126 SEL…….location : FRANCE
Price : 3900 euros for the 4 door panels + 2 speakers (bose system) for the both font door panels

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
That would be only 4381 USD. Not that bad, I am assuming shipping is included, or is extra?
You also may want to mention if the rear panels accommodate the three switches (in US the 560SEL has three switches, the 420SEL has only one). Lovely pieces, good luck!

·
Registered
98 Posts
shipping is not included……...3 switches for the 560 SEL version for US ? why ?

1-electric rear seat
2-electric window

3-??....

is it the same thing for the 560 sel US with rear indepedant seats, also 3 switches ? i don't think so, let us know

·
Registered
98 Posts
my door panels accepts the plastic covers with 2 switches or with 3 switches, the lenght of the both plastic covers are the same, the only difference is the number of switch….in my car , only 2 switches on rear door panels (switches for electric window and heating seat). My car gets rear independant seats, so 4 switches for the both rear independant seats, ofcourse with AMG wood set on door panels :grin

·
Registered
75 Posts
My friend from Baghdad capital of Iraq sent me these pictures this morning, he is picking some parts for me, amazing how many parts are there imported from Japan and Germany!!! the headlights are only for $120 pair !!! and bumper only for $250 !! i wanna go and dive in that yard and get anything possible, the problem with the shipping that will cost a fortune. i bought also pair of Amber corner lights for only $30
Faiz, thanks for sharing or should I say teasing us! Man that would be great to be able to get some of these parts but you say shipping would be prohibitive so.....

·
Registered
518 Posts
Sorry man :grin, i almost passed out when i saw those headlights and bumpers with that price !!!!, he said he can ship a whole container with many parts to USA, but still a container with front ends and interior parts and engines will cost ton of money, speaking of the engines he said the V8 engines with 60K to 70K KM only for $400, no body prefer those engines as all of them are swapping them with 2JZ engines.

Faiz, thanks for sharing or should I say teasing us! Man that would be great to be able to get some of these parts but you say shipping would be prohibitive so.....

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Beru UX79 Non-resistor plugs - 420SEL

This is a NOS of correct spark plugs for the 420SEL cars. A NOS of this particular plug is not easy to find. Priced decently at $50 + Shipping you are getting a box of ten (10) new plugs each with 4 mass electrodes. These are non-resistor plugs made in France and come in their original packaging. PM if interested.

These plugs are NOT appropriate for 560SEL/SEC.

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
This is a NOS of correct spark plugs for the 420SEL cars. A NOS of this particular plug is not easy to find. Priced decently at $50 + Shipping you are getting a box of ten (10) new plugs each with 4 mass electrodes. These are non-resistor plugs made in France and come in their original packaging. PM if interested.

These plugs are NOT appropriate for 560SEL/SEC.
Is this correct? I've never seen a Mercedes run 4 electrode plugs. And why are you selling 10 packs for a v8?

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
8 x BOSCH KE-Jetronic 0 437 502 035 fuel injector

Dear members,

thats my first sell post, i hope thats the way you put it here.
So, for sale 8 fuel injectors from my W126 420SE.
They work fine, i did change them as quite a lot of parts (until i diagnose the problem was the distributor itself).

They are in nice working condition. The car is 1986 production year (i do guess they are the same age).

I am from Europe, but i assume there is no problem to send them overseas economy way.

I am asking 100€ or 110$ excluding shipping (For EU customer the shipping is included).

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Is this correct?
Yes, you may want to read posts 2 and 5 of esteemed member KRH here: https://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126-s-se-sec-sel-sd/1578196-spark-plug-questions-420sel-anyone-australia.html
and posts 13 (especially the last part of the post) & 14 here: https://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126-s-se-sec-sel-sd/1321662-spark-plugs-bp5es-vs-bp6es-2.html
Sometimes I think is beneficial to do some reading before posting, doesn't it?:smile

I've never seen a Mercedes run 4 electrode plugs.
If you buy them, you will.

And why are you selling 10 packs for a v8?
The box has 10 pcs. If I sell 8, what would I do with the other two? $50 for 10 pcs. is a very decent price for something you don't find easy. If you feel is too expensive for you, you don't have to buy.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Not the same

I'm looking for a pair of rear covers/doors for SEC Euro headlights.
Are those the same as any other headlights?
If you will look back on page 730 here, you will see my post with pictures of the backs of both US (from my 300SEL) and Euro (from my 500SEC Euro) headlights. They are not the same.

7301 - 7320 of 7518 Posts