Mercedes Euro SEC Headlights with new glass lenses-$1100
Mercedes W126 Center Console Cassette Holder Tray, Rare-$140

Prices don't include shipping, PM me!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Bosch W9DCO and Bosch W9DC spark plugs, made in Germany

Several spark plugs sets, all new, made in Germany, correct plugs for 560SEL and 560SEC. They are not for 420SEL (those will follow soon). Price is $50 per set plus shipping. I have several sets to choose from, some have packaging showing shelf storage and handling, but none of them was ever used. I opened every box to make sure that every plug is made in Germany, ragrdless of what the box says. I have a set in my own SEC and the engine runs perfectly. Some in the Bosch packaging have the factory gap set at 0.8mm (W9DCO) and some at 0.9mm (W9DC). The ones in Mercedes packaging have the gap adjusted at the factory for the M117.968 engine already (560SEL and 560SEC).

These are the correct non-resistor spark plugs. PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Outstanding Contributor
21,828 Posts
Yikes! I see the dreaded cracks in the bolt holes

As the seller states in the ad, one have one crack, and a silver replacement is included with the set. Sometimes it’s worth reading the description.

·
Registered
122 Posts
WTS w126 LIGHTS

I have a few w126 lights for sale, please see the pics for condition and make a Reasonable Offer. I would like to get $150 for the lot plus shipping if you want it shipped.
Here is the list, all of them work and have the attachment points intact as far as I know:
1ea w126 Euro Headlight with Side light attached (hole in the lense of the Amber) - removed from a 1985 Grey Market 500SEC
1 set w126 US Headlights - need new Headlight Gates - removed from a 1988 300SEL
1ea w126 Tail Light Assembly - hole in lense - removed from 1988 300SEL

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Bosch W8DC non-resistor plugs, Made in Germany

Genuine non-resistor spark plugs correct for Mercedes 420SEL. Price is $45/box plus shipping. A box contains 10 plugs.

These plugs are NOT the right plugs for 86-91 560SEL/SEC, for those cars see few posts earlier.

Attachments

·
Registered
61,960 Posts
Roy, I have an extra set so I don't need one atm. Are these one time only or will you be able to get more in the future?

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
I have few boxes of those, but I will not get anymore, that was a one time deal. I already put aside a small stash for me, the rest I am offering here and on EBay (here are at a discounted price for forum members). I will post other things here I am willing to sell, including the 19mm rear sway bar I have, possibly the tri-ys and downpipes may follow.

I just gathered too much over the years and a lot of it I don't need (but I just could not pass them up as they showed up on my path). It breaks my heart to sell some (Tri-ys are new), but my wife is right: I got too MANY parts!

I am surprised nobody jumps on the Lorinser RS90 set for only $1300, but that's okay, I in no rush to sell.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Time to travel to Middle east

My friend from Baghdad capital of Iraq sent me these pictures this morning, he is picking some parts for me, amazing how many parts are there imported from Japan and Germany!!! the headlights are only for $120 pair !!! and bumper only for $250 !! i wanna go and dive in that yard and get anything possible, the problem with the shipping that will cost a fortune. i bought also pair of Amber corner lights for only $30

Attachments

7281 - 7300 of 7519 Posts