Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7261 - 7280 of 7475 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
W126 brake light kit

Hi MBZ300CD,

Would like to buy two if the kits, if available, but I cannot PM you.

If you could PM me, I would like to get in touch.

Thanks,

Stephen

Clearing out the last of these. Adds 2 more brake lights. Mercedes correct color coded wire. Recycled parts. Easy install, instructions attached (see .pdf). Works for w126 or w123 sedans and coupes. PM me if interested. I know the pics are a W123 but I couldn't find the W126 pic. Looks similar.
$10 delivered.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
FS: Euro Headlight Plugs

Sorry the Euro Headlight Plug Kits/Pin Connectors have SOLD OUT.

I will let you know if I get more of them.

Original Post:
I have just a couple of these kits left. Mercedes Euro Headlight Plugs with correct color coded jumpers for City Lights. Includes the attached (.pdf) instructions. PM if interested. $10 delivered.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am not sure if the PM/DM That I have sent to bsclifton and MBZ300CD have made it thru or not, would both members just confirm receiving them as i have not way of knowing. Much appreciated Thanks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am not sure if the PM/DM That I have sent to bsclifton and MBZ300CD have made it thru or not, would both members just confirm receiving them as i have not way of knowing. Much appreciated Thanks!
I just received a reply from MBZ300CD so it works, thanks :)

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
EDIT: SOLD!

Just finished replacing the rear window seals in my car (more info in my project thread) and I have an extra REAR RIGHT seal, part number 1266700238

Part is brand new in the bag, unopened. Price from oemercedesbenzparts.com is $169.65 (not including tax/shipping). I'm asking for $110 shipped anywhere in the US. Shoot me a DM if interested

See https://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126-s-se-sec-sel-sd/3002259-coupe-windows-scratched.html#post17542339 for pics of the installation. It's not terribly hard to do and is a great preventive maintenance item. I don't have any extras for the other side, which is part number 1266700138 ($167.31 + tax/shipping from oemercedesbenzparts.com)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Got a set of two Orthopedic front seats pulled from a 1983 or 1984 (titled as a 1984, built late 1983, gray market) 500SEC. The W126 had at least two different styles of orthopedic seats; these have the hand pumps (versus the number that you use your thumb to roll, which I believe came out in 1985?).

Seats are in decent condition- one of them has leather in good shape, the leather on other could use some repair. I have a feeling these would be for people locally in the Phoenix area because they are SUPER heavy (unless there's an affordable / easy shipping option). Wanted to list here before sharing on Craigslist or similar. I'm not opposed to breaking down these seats into pieces and shipping (or selling the key parts). For example, removing the back part is fairly easy- I imagine getting the bladder and hand pump off is fairly easy too (someone who has experience can help me)

Asking $200 OBO (shoot me a DM). I have all the bolts needed to secure this to the vehicle (shown in plastic bag)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
If bsclifton doesn't have one I may. He's a lot better at getting parts shipped quickly and prices are always good.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
If bsclifton doesn't have one I may. He's a lot better at getting parts shipped quickly and prices are always good.
Unfortunately, I don't have any :( The two cars I have at the moment both have that deleted (one was deliver to Arizona, other to Brazil). Guess it doesn't get cold enough :p

7261 - 7280 of 7475 Posts
About this Discussion
7.5K Replies
964 Participants
oisaj_dude
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing