Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7241 - 7260 of 7528 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Some good stuff for sale here. DM if interested (offers accepted)

All the anodized aluminum trim ("brightwork") from a 420 SEL. $100 + shipping (I also have the two SUPER large arches that go over both doors, but those may be a challenge to ship)

LOTS of wood (see pic for specifics). $10 + shipping for each piece of wood, unless noted
- full set of door trim for long wheel base zebrano (4 pieces, $40 + shipping)
- full set of door trim for short wheel base zebrano (4 pieces, $40 + shipping)
- 2x Zebrano glove box wood (there is a burl that's pictured, but has been sold)
- 3x Zebrano ashtray
- 1x Burl walnut ashtray
- 4x wooden door pins ($15 total + shipping for all 4)
- gen1 shifter Zebrano, good shape: $20 + shipping
- gen1 shifter Zebrano, bad shape with fader button
- 2x Zebrano right side vent cover (for cars with glovebox)
- 1x Burl walnut right side vent cover (for cars with glovebox)
- climate control wood in good shape: $20 + shipping
- Burl walnut dash cover with some missing veneer (plastic from around ignition also missing)

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
For sale: aftermarket W126 chrome fender arches
Brand is SL Factory, made in Thailand
Came off a 560SEC, but apparently will fit all W126
Overall in pretty good condition, I think 1 screw is missing, and 1 of arches has a damaged mounting hole.
They have black plastic protector trim on the upper edge, where they rest on the paint.
Chrome is clean with minimal marks (one has a small dent, top one towards the left you can see in the photos)
$60 shipped

PICTURES: https://imgur.com/a/oCuV6cA

people who put those on cars usually get banned
That's why I took them off! Now hoping to find that rare duck that does like them... :nerd

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
But they are definitely rust magnets, definitely not recommended
I've had them on my '85 Euro W123 for years with no signs of rust under them.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
For Sale: Lorinser RS90 17x8, ET22, less than 5k miles, show room condition

I posted these wheels for sale some time ago, but I can't find the first post to update it, so here they are again.

Just in time for spring, on top of that I reduced them to $1,300. Sale is cash only, location is Atlanta - due to potential damage and weight I don't want to complicate with shipping. However, if you are out of state and want them, after paying I can hold them for you for a while till you find an opportunity to have them picked up.

The rims were professionally restored and are in show room condition. No curb rash, no scratces, no previous nails in the tires. Can't get any better! Price is more than decent and is not negotiable. A set of new lug bolts come with them at no extra cost and those are the right length so they don't hit the parking brake hardware on the rear.

Rim Size: 17x8, ET=22 . No spacers required for W126/C126. Made in Germany
Tires: Uniroyal Tiger Paw 235/45ZR17 with less than 5000 miles.
Reason for selling: I am having Penta style wheels on the car

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
PM sent!

Some good stuff for sale here. DM if interested (offers accepted)

All the anodized aluminum trim ("brightwork") from a 420 SEL. $100 + shipping (I also have the two SUPER large arches that go over both doors, but those may be a challenge to ship)

LOTS of wood (see pic for specifics). $10 + shipping for each piece of wood, unless noted
- full set of door trim for long wheel base zebrano (4 pieces, $40 + shipping)
- full set of door trim for short wheel base zebrano (4 pieces, $40 + shipping)
- 2x Zebrano glove box wood (there is a burl that's pictured, but has been sold)
- 3x Zebrano ashtray
- 1x Burl walnut ashtray
- 4x wooden door pins ($15 total + shipping for all 4)
- gen1 shifter Zebrano, good shape: $20 + shipping
- gen1 shifter Zebrano, bad shape with fader button
- 2x Zebrano right side vent cover (for cars with glovebox)
- 1x Burl walnut right side vent cover (for cars with glovebox)
- climate control wood in good shape: $20 + shipping
- Burl walnut dash cover with some missing veneer (plastic from around ignition also missing)

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
**FREE** 1987 560 SEL BLUE INTERIOR PARTS

Finished completely dismantling a 1987 560 and have a shed full of blue interior parts that I had to salvage although I have no need for them. Have all 4 door cards , door sills , windlace, visors, front and rear roof trims , package shelf etc etc....

Take some , take all...
Parts located in Eastern Nassau county Long Island NY

PM ME

*PICK UP ONLY. cannot pack and ship

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
FS: W126 Brake Light Upgrade

Clearing out the last of these. Adds 2 more brake lights. Mercedes correct color coded wire. Recycled parts. Easy install, instructions attached (see .pdf). Works for w126 or w123 sedans and coupes. PM me if interested. I know the pics are a W123 but I couldn't find the W126 pic. Looks similar.
$10 delivered.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
All of these items are now FREE

All of these Items are now Free, come and get them

The W126 is sold, now help me clean out the garage:
Left and Right Front seats in grey leather. no splits, in good shape.
Transmission, recently rebuilt before car was parted with torque converter
Rear subframe
left rear trailing arm and hub
you have to come get it! I will not ship.
Located in Newburgh, Ny in the Hudson Valley region.
email me:
[email protected]

·
Registered
519 Posts
i am interested.

Clearing out the last of these. Adds 2 more brake lights. Mercedes correct color coded wire. Recycled parts. Easy install, instructions attached (see .pdf). Works for w126 or w123 sedans and coupes. PM me if interested. I know the pics are a W123 but I couldn't find the W126 pic. Looks similar.
$10 delivered.

·
Outstanding Contributor
3,987 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Getting ready to install euro headlights on my Coupe and much to my dismay the wiring adaptors aren't available on EBAY anymore, does anyone have a line on them or another way I can go about it?
Got exactly what you're looking for (I think? see attachments - part number 0115455028). $10 shipped if you're interested :) just shoot me a DM

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
@bflobob8 whoops - looks like you're over quota on the private messages (reply I sent just bounced)

My PayPal is [email protected] - you had already shared your address. I can ship it out as early as today. Will stay tuned

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Got some bigger items- I think these might be more for folks in the Phoenix area. I'm more than happy to ship if you help me out - I've only used Greyhound and boxing up bigger items is time intensive

I have an aluminum hood and trunk from a 1982 300SD. Should fit any W126 sedan- nice weight savings I bet. This hood opens similar to an SEC (two latches; one on each side of the grill.... instead of having a pull through the grill). Asking $50 each / $100 for both

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Some more items!

I have the chrome anodized aluminum / chrome arches from a 1984 SEC (all screws included). Also includes the black plastic bit that goes under it. Everything in good shape. Definitely not trivial to replace (since it gets glued into the door frame), but a good option if your chrome is faded / damaged. Asking $50 for both

Also have a trunk from the SEC. Paint is definitely not in great shape and chrome trim has been taken off. Asking $20

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Got both front and back bumpers from the 1982 300SD. These are US spec. Asking $25 each or $50 for both

Gen 2 side skirts pulled from a 420SEL. If it fits (no idea), might be a good way to upgrade a long wheel base Gen1 sedan. Includes all screws. Asking $30. These are fairly light- of all the items listed, I think these may be the only ones that can be mailed

Rear window pulled from a Gen 2 420SEL. Glass is in amazing shape- the defrost wiring might need to be re-soldered (it's a little loose). Asking $50

If you're interested in any of the above, shoot me a DM :) I have a truck and can help deliver these if you throw in some gas money and you're fairly close (Phoenix metro area)

Attachments

7241 - 7260 of 7528 Posts