Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

7161 - 7180 of 7480 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Is this part truly that much of a unicorn part that i cannot find it? I can find the right side but not the left.
Any pointers on finding them or is someone hoarding them all?

The left is the one that is round and tappers to an oval.

The part i have shows this number.
117-094-19-82

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Is this part truly that much of a unicorn part that i cannot find it? I can find the right side but not the left.
Any pointers on finding them or is someone hoarding them all?

The left is the one that is round and tappers to an oval.

The part i have shows this number.
117-094-19-82
I have one extra of these in my stash that I can part with (your car is really cool!)- the one I already have on my SEC is in great shape and likely won't be breaking. Don't want to be too much of a hoarder :p

If you'd be up for $30 shipped, shoot me a DM

·
Registered
279 Posts
The driver side comes up on Amazon from time to time but they sell out very quickly. I bought mine there. Bought once, order was canceled. Waited a week, saw it again, ordered, and it arrived in 3 days. Don't know why OES won't do a run of 50 or 100 as there seems to be demand.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wanted: front seats for 300SDL

The front seats in my 300SDL were in bad shape when I bought the car 8 years ago and now they are almost unusable. Dark brown upholstery. I need both seats. Help?

·
Registered
477 Posts
i saw a couple in the junk yard with descent brown seats, search the inventory in LKQ parts in Houston, you are not to far to pick them up.

The front seats in my 300SDL were in bad shape when I bought the car 8 years ago and now they are almost unusable. Dark brown upholstery. I need both seats. Help?

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Just want to say, received this part today from bsclifton - Perfect condition. Pleasure to do business with! Thanks again!

I have an extra one of these available (part# 117 094 1982) that I would sell for $30 shipped (I have a second extra one, but probably good idea to keep one in the spare parts bin since it's NLA). Shoot me a DM if interested

If anyone needs the tubing for the other side (part# 117 094 03 82), I have 4 of those

·
Registered
27 Posts
I need the yellow sticker that goes on top of the air filter cover on my 1991 420SEL (US, California version). Are there replacements available?

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
- Got a full set of Gen 1 cladding for a 500SEC (pictured) - asking $75 + shipping. The rivets on the back will need to be replaced (broke when taking off) but all chrome is present and is in good shape

- Not pictured (but I can get pictures!): I have side skirts from a Gen2 420 SEL in good shape with all screws/hardware. Shipping might be reasonable through Greyhound- I'd be happy to help with that. Asking $50 + shipping

- Also not pictured (happy to get pictures): All anodized trim (looks like chrome) from a Gen2 420 SEL (excluding the front and back windows). I carefully removed each piece from the car. This includes the trunk handle, the parts that go over both doors (on both sides), the parts by the window, everything. Screws also included. I'd be happy to sell this all for $100 + shipping. I can definitely take lots of care to pack everything up to make sure it gets there without being damaged

- Door sills from a Gen1 SEC (gray, pictured). No cracks, in good shape. The picture I took is kind of crap, I'd be happy to take more if you're interested. Asking $40 + shipping

- Door sills from the sedan (brown, pictured). Not sure if these are from the SE or the SEL. Matches the Brazil Brown interior. There are two sets of front door sills and one set of rears. Asking $30 for all 6 items (plus shipping)

If you're interested in any of the above, shoot me a DM! :) I have a LOT of stuff that I'm still going through on evenings and weekends

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thank you very much to Stutz and Blanche Devereaux! I ordered the single sticker for $11.50 including shipping. We'll see what it looks like.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi everybody,

i would like to propose you a very rare AMG wood door Set for W126 SEL, the wood set is an original AMG wood set with 14 pieces of wood part, the set is NEW, never used and installed in a car…….if someone is interested, you can contact me and send me a message (PM). i get pictures of the AMG wood door set…

Price : 4600 euros
I will add pictures before the end of this Week

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wanted to thank @bsclifton for the mirror he sent me. It arrived quickly and just as described. Unfortunately, the US mirror and Euro mirrors are completely different. I was hoping I could just swap the power gimble unit but it is a very different design. One interesting note, the Euro mirror cover is cast aluminum while the US cover is plastic. In the pictures, the Euro mirror is on the left and on the bottom. I re-installed my old mirror and just going to run it as is.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
@HardwayMB wow- good find! Sorry it didn’t work out... but let me know if you’d like the matching aluminum bit from the other side 🙂 If it fit, that would be a nice upgrade over the plastic

For me, I need help finding a coin tray in beige / mushroom color (not palamino / Java). Mine is a weird one with 4 buttons, since I have a later model with the horn on the coin tray and I also have the window blind button

So I’d need to either find a beige coin tray with 2 buttons or 4 buttons (don’t need the buttons, just the tray itself). Attached is a pic of mine. The previous owner drilled out the middle for a USB... and then also ran a USB into the console storage box :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Would like to buy 16 valve train adjuster pucks for a 500-560. Need the measurements to be around the .45 range. Most are above .500 mm so please make sure they are the lower ones

·
Registered
228 Posts
Would like to buy 16 valve train adjuster pucks for a 500-560. Need the measurements to be around the .45 range. Most are above .500 mm so please make sure they are the lower ones
Do you mean the valve shims? With a slot in the middle.

Just inquisitive - how do you know you need that. And how do you determine the size you need? I think my car needs the correct size - maybe oversized - maybe that will get rid of my irregular idle when hot.

7161 - 7180 of 7480 Posts
About this Discussion
7.5K Replies
964 Participants
John350
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing