Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 40 of 7477 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
w126 diesel cluster showing 200,800 miles ... asking 50 plus ship
w126 zebrano ashtray includes ashtray and front excellent condition asking 35 shipped
new style bosch primer for om617 very little use asking 20 shipped
monovalve insert and coil very little use ... asking 30 shipped for both
flex disk asking 15 plus ship
main vacuum line, excellent condition, asking 25 shipped
glow plug relay asking 25 shipped
center support bearing and hanger .. very little use .. asking 30 shipped
please call or text 864-909-8201

·
Registered
253 Posts
300sd 84

looking for grey leather interior parts. both front seats and rear seat pads. looking for some without cracks and tarnishes. also looking for dash in good condition and electric seat control buttons and frame. :)

·
CH4S Artist , Outstanding Contributor
39,029 Posts
looking for grey leather interior parts. both front seats and rear seat pads. looking for some without cracks and tarnishes. also looking for dash in good condition and electric seat control buttons and frame. :)
The cheapest would be to pack some tools, and scout your area self service wrecking yards.
The instruction on how to do the jobs can be found with a 2 word forum search Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum - Announcements in Forum : W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class

·
Registered
562 Posts
I don't know what part of Florida you're in, but there's a few W126's , one with gray interior at A&A auto salvage in Fort Pierce.

·
Registered
253 Posts
fl

Im in south florida, and ill check out the one you mentioned as soon as i get my paycheck. i just really want my interior to look sharp.

oh one more thing, is it possible to replace the fabric above your head in the car?

·
CH4S Artist , Outstanding Contributor
39,029 Posts
Im in south florida, and ill check out the one you mentioned as soon as i get my paycheck. i just really want my interior to look sharp.

oh one more thing, is it possible to replace the fabric above your head in the car?
Sure, has been done.

·
Registered
144 Posts
1981 500 SEC COUPE (C 126) FSBO (For Sale By Owner​

My wife and I have closed on property in Florida and the car, located in Eureka, CA, will not be going.

There were 726 500 SEC's produced in 1981 (first year of production). This one is chassis number 000474 with the larger 500 euro engine, euro logs and true dual exhaust. It has been in the US since 1984 under Vin No. WDB12604412006178. The vin number was changed to a 1983 vin number before or during entry into the United States. It was in California 1984 to 2004, Oregon 2004 to 2009 and now back in California again. It is not currently registered.

Easiest way to learn about the car is to read my post
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126-s-se-sec-sel-sd/1446405-1983-euro-500-sec-lorinser-post.html
and then ask me questions.

I have installed a staggered set of Rial basket weaves (needing restoration) with good rubber. Will include the set of TSW 8 hole Mercedes style rims, in the sale, that came on it. I have over $4500 invested and don't want to part this out. It is just too good a base for someone to start with but I need it gone.

Price Reduced to $3000 (delivery NOT included).

Giving a 5 to 10 percent rate of attrition, of the production, per year and 28 years since this car was assembled there should be between 38 and 173 of these original 1981 Euro's left in existence. (There may be more but, how many more???)

Ask sensitive questions directly to me at [email protected].

I will tell you all I have found out and will take and email pictures on request.

Daz

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
F/S W126 RT TAIL LIGHT

hey all, sorry to intrude from the w123 section but i was cleaning out my garage and came across a right side tail light that i had as a spare from my 1991 420 sel. asking $50.00 + shipping. will ship anywhere. pm me if interested. listed also in the f/s section with picture of tail light.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
FS: Lorinser 1.5 Inch Drop Springs For 500/560SEC

FS: Lorinser 1.5 Inch Drop Springs For 500/560SEC

The Spring Reads Lorinser Part# 4320004 (see pics)

I bought these for my 560SEC and now I do not need them

There is minimal wear on them. PO says they were never installed and its from sitting in the box but I don't know

Asking $150

I'm in SoCal -- I can ship them or bring them to the next SoCal GTG if you are local and interested

HERE'S THE LINK

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale-trade-wanted-items/1457197-fs-lorinser-1-5-inch-drop.html

·
Registered
302 Posts
-pair of US spec gen1 headlamp set. $100
-pair of US spec gen1 front sidemarker lamps. $30
-Many plastic rear mercedes star emblem for w126 genII. $10
-burlwood ashtray front (doesn't include ashtray). $15
-burlwood gen1 ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttuouts). SOLD
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttouts). SOLD

-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (5 switch cuttouts) $30
-matching zebrano genII shifter console (few scracthes, 2 can be felt with finger nail) $70

-set of 6 cassette holders made for mercedes benz (can be attached as wished). SOLD

I have a lot of extra stuff from my car stored in a box. Might as well make some money and sell them to people that need them. If not I will put them on ebay.

PM me. I may trade for other things.
-simon

·
Registered
302 Posts
-burlwood ashtray front (doesn't include ashtray). SOLD
-burlwood gen1 ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttuouts). SOLD
-burlwood genII ac/heat control and switch panel (5 cuttouts. ASR layout). SOLD
-burlwood genII shifter console ( 7 cracks, cup mark and some scratched which can be polished) $40
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttouts). SOLD
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (5 switch cuttouts) $30
-zebrano genII shifter console (few scracthes, 2 can be felt with finger nail) SOLD
-tan coin holder with 4 switch slots $20

-set of 6 cassette holders made for mercedes benz (can be attached as wished). SOLD

I have a lot of extra stuff from my car stored in a box. Might as well make some money and sell them to people that need them. If not I will put them on ebay.

PM me. I may trade for other things.
-simon

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have my 87 560 sel parts car, with most motor parts, and fair interior (blue). If you need any thing pm me.
Sheldon

·
Registered
345 Posts
FOR SALE: 1986 Mercedes 300SDL

1986 SDL

188,927 miles ~ subject to more miles at time of sale as its driven daily.

Anthricite Gray [dark gray] exterior w/ light gray interior

California and Carolina's owned

NC inspected and passed w/ no problems February '09

Runs good, great MPG [25-30], I drive it daily. Avg condition but still looks good.

Oil change at 187,754 miles, fuel purge and new fuel filters at 188,510 miles.

I cleaned the ALDA system somewhere in the late 187-188K range and the turbo works good.

Good tires, COLD A/C, all power windows and moonroof work as do power seats, headrests, etc... AM/FM - CD stereo works great.

Has dash cracks and wear on drivers seat edge and door panel. Other than the service book and stickers on the inner door jam [up to 184k] ~ no service records.

It currently has the seatebelt buzzer/relay issue but if I can figure out which relay to buy I'll replace it.

$1750 seems like a fair price for anyone. It will go on craigslist soon or on eBay so if you're SERIOUSLY interested, contact me via PM and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
302 Posts
-burlwood ashtray front (doesn't include ashtray). SOLD
-burlwood genII ac/heat control and switch panel (5 cuttouts. ASR layout). SOLD
-burlwood genII shifter console ( 7 cracks, cup mark and some scratched which can be polished) SOLD
-zebrano genII ac/heat control and switch panel (5 switch cuttouts) SOLD
-zebrano genII shifter console (few scracthes, 2 can be felt with finger nail) SOLD
-tan coin holder with 4 switch slots SOLD

-Becker Grand Prix BE1432 (1991) $100
-Becker Grand Prix BE1480 (1986) With code. Used as an upgrade in my car but wanted my original one back in. Traditional hookups that can be applied to gen1 cars. $120

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
ECU for a 420 SE/SEL 87 or older, 0 280 800 170, MB 004 545 39 32, $40 plus shipping.

-burlwood gen1 ac/heat control and switch panel (traditional 5 switch cuttuouts). no cracks $25 plus shipping

glovebox burl good cond, no clouding, but one crack in corner less than 1/16long can not see $15 plus shipping.

Gen II burl ashtray complete mint cond, no clouding or cracks $25 + ship

Gen II coupe drivers side US blinker $10 + ship

Gen II SEC rear bumper complete nice chrome U.S. model, $20 pickup in so. cal only

Fuel Pump Relay for a 420 SE/SEL $15 + ship

Drivers side seat switch with memory $10 + ship

Attachments

21 - 40 of 7477 Posts
About this Discussion
7.5K Replies
964 Participants
Stutz
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing