Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M NEW HERE, BUT HAVE ENJOYED READING UP ON THESE GREAT CARS EVERYONE HAS, SO HERES MINE.
CHECK OUT THE PICS HERE:
http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/showlink.asp?CatID=12936&parentID=37&subname=CDGUY619.COM_BENZO&parentname=W126_S,SE,SEC,SD,SDL_Class
MODS INCLUDE:
CLEAR EURO LIGHTS W/ WIPER DELETES
SMOKED SIDE MARKER
SMOKED REAR LIGHTS
NEW BLACK PAINT
LIMO TINT REAR WINDOWS 20% FRONT TINT
KENWOOD CASSETEE DECK W 10 DISK CHANGER
2 10" JL AUDIO WOOFERS W/ 800 WATT FOSGATE AMP.

18" CHROME RIMS COMING THIS FRIDAY.

FUTURE PLANS TO LOWER AND ADD A BODY KIT.

·
Registered
12-Camel TT S600
1,794 Posts
nice headlamps.. are u using HID??

and where did ya get the clear lights...been searching for them for a while bcuz i want to install projection lamps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are the HID lamps, smoked sides, and smoked rears. all using silver bullet amber light bulbs.

i got them all off ebay, i dont remeber who specificaly , but it cost me around $500.00 shipped for all my lamps.

the rims im going with are 18" rim, i dont remember the co. name, but they are called aces. made by mizuni, or? something like that. they wil be here friday. they had to make the holes custom, because of the offsets.

·
Registered
w126 420 sel
622 Posts
since you are considering 18in rims, i recommend AMG monoblocks. you can't go wrong with the style, quality and active safety of the monoblocks II's. check out my profile and gallery to see if you like them.

·
AMG Forums Moderator
SLK55 (2006) C36 (1995)
3,288 Posts
Those 'clear lights' are just really clean Euro lights. if you mount the projector close to the surface of the lens, you won't even notice the effect on the light pattern.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts