Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1985 380SE
1,293 Posts
Well, at least it wasn't a worthwhile one to begin with, otherwise I'd be quite sad. You ever get the feeling even these guys don't think that what they're doing is a good idea? Why are the video screens on the wrong side of the headrest?

·
Registered
2005 W220 S500 4Matic / 2008 W211 E350 4Matic
997 Posts
What a waste of Euro lights and bumpers.

·
Registered
'85 500SEL
1,829 Posts
Oh what a tragedy...another set of DOT headlights to the junk heap

·
Premium Member
1987 560SEC, 1987 UNIMOG U1700L
326 Posts
and i thought the old dunger 380SEL which had the front crumpled in and i got for a couple of hundred dollars was bad. Makes my old parts dunger look like a concourse winner in comparison.

·
Registered
2005 W220 S500 4Matic / 2008 W211 E350 4Matic
997 Posts
Come on now, you know you want to marry her and make her Mrs. Extreme! I can see it now, little baby Extremes getting pushed around in lowered strollers with 26" chrome spinners...

·
Registered
"500"sel, 560sec
2,036 Posts
500 bucks, what a rip, and yeah it is one of a kind, its probably the worst condition W126 that is actually still running - quite a testament really.
I cant believe sometimes, seeing the cars on this show, that they are on the road to begin with how are any of them legal?? couldnt get past the first installment. Im just hoping they did an engine transplant, not that I dont like the diesel but you cant be gangsta in a car that sounds like a milk truck.

·
Registered
1985 300SD
203 Posts
Its obviously a gross and "unproper" looking W126, but keep in mind that the whole point of this TV show is to go above and beyond good taste and subtle class, which they have clearly accomplished in this example.

·
Registered
89' 300SE 80' 240D
616 Posts
Tight!

·
Registered
1993 300SEL (Sold) 2007 X5
7,218 Posts
So do they rebuild the engine when they do this otherwise it would seem like a bit of a waste of time because I'm pretty sure she won't have the money to do that.

·
Mercedes
9,046 Posts
300se126 said:
What a waste of Euro lights and bumpers.
After careful examination... it looks like the same bodykit DarkOneSK has put on his SEC.

Not comparing his car to the pink "pimped" one... but its the same kit. If it wasn't for the color scheme and the nasty wheels... it would be a nice looking car from the OUTSIDE. The inside, well, looks botched up:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

·
Mercedes
9,046 Posts
NZ Benz said:
So do they rebuild the engine when they do this otherwise it would seem like a bit of a waste of time because I'm pretty sure she won't have the money to do that.
I think everyone who has their car on that show can't afford a pair of nice shoes, yet a lone do a single mod on the car. I don't know if that car will ever have another oil change in the future, either. MTV pays for all that customization and sometimes for a new car when the car they're supposed to "pimp" is too far gone to do anything.

·
Registered
1983 Mercedes-Benz W126 280 SE
955 Posts
300se126 said:
Come on now, you know you want to marry her and make her Mrs. Extreme! I can see it now, little baby Extremes getting pushed around in lowered strollers with 26" chrome spinners...
Hahaha, cheers for the humour...I can always use a good laugh! :D

·
Premium Member
1990 SEC
4,245 Posts
Snibble said:
After careful examination... it looks like the same bodykit DarkOneSK has put on his SEC.
I noticed the same thing, though I thought mentioning it would be a rather "delicate" issue. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts