Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1986 560 SEC
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Have a 560 SEC, and the AMG kit, except the front spoiler.Having trouble finding just the spoiler. Would like used, even if in need of a lot of work. New would be OK too, but don't mind repairing a used one. The car is in the garage for restoration (I'm doing the work, it's been 10 months now, but I'm not in a hurry). Dad bought the car new, I got it when he passed away. I love this car! Intend to give it to my son.
If anyone has a beat up front W126 spoiler, or knows where to find one used or new, please help. A thousand blessings on you and yours. My email is [email protected]

Ron Louis
Latrobe, PA
5-5-7

Attachments

·
Mercedes
9,046 Posts
The above link has an AMG copy.. BUT... its a different style to what your car had.

The proper AMG spoiler you need to look for is one that was made for US-spec SEC's. Most AMG spoilers are for 1st generation European-spec which won't fit your US spec bumper without modification. Your best bet is to look at junkyards in Califronia/Florida and on ebay. Good luck!

·
Registered
E500Es
29,576 Posts
Call RennTech in Miami and ask for Steve. He HAD several pull off original AMG front air dams late last year for the 126 Sedans and I believe they had some for the SECs as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts