Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to get a pair of Eibach lowering springs for almost nothing, but they are for a w126 coupe and I want to put them on a w126 sedan. What type of problems will this cause? Thank You

·
Registered
88' 420 sel
1 Posts
I have a set of h&r springs for a w126 sedan i will sell if interested. These springs ar...

I have a set of h&r springs for a w126 sedan i will sell if interested. These springs are in mint cond.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much does your SEL weight? It may be too much for the springs.

I have a 1986 500 SEC Euro with AMG springs that lowered my car about an inch in front and 1 1/5 inches in the back. What is a good shock for the front and back with the AMG springs? I love the ride but the shocks may be going...

·
Registered
too many
2,134 Posts
I have a set of h&r springs for a w126 sedan i will sell if interested. These springs are in mint cond.
For what models - with or without SLS? What is the part number? Price? Age/mileage on them?

·
Registered
Mercedes SE W126
14 Posts
HoLLa!me at the moment just started working on my SE300 W126 3L engine upgrade to 5L,just wondering weither my eibach coil spring that meant for current engine can suit the 5L engine weight?some leeds pls...
Cheeers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts