Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys check out this pic I scanned out of National Geographic, I saved this picture from years ago, but I don't think I have the mag anymore. I remember that it being about the Bulgarian Police and their efforts to bust drug dealers. Good to see the w126 being used by the good guys for a change!

Attachments

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,255 Posts
Good guys driving a 126!?
I certainly hope not, I have an image to maintain
Quite a bit of fire power on the hood of that Benz.
Nomada, one of the funniest lines I heard: "I can't lower my standards fast enough, to keep up with the quality of my friends."

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1 Posts
well well well you solved my dilemma
I was always wondering where all those bullet size holes in my mb radiator came from
and yes, finally I know who the first owner was
:bowdown:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
LOL.. I'm Bulgarian and all I have to say is that the cops out there are just as crooked as the bad guys. Last time I was there I saw a nice W140 hauling ass on a little street with two dinky Peugeot cops behind, wasn't sure if they were chasing him or he was a cop too..
My 2C.. BG mafia loves MB's.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
LOL.. I'm Bulgarian and all I have to say is that the cops out there are just as crooked as the bad guys. Last time I was there I saw a nice W140 hauling ass on a little street with two dinky Peugeot cops behind, wasn't sure if they were chasing him or he was a cop too..
My 2C.. BG mafia loves MB's.
thats why I drive mine:D
because of the association with the mafia, people know not to fuck with me...

·
66,894 Posts
Maybe it's diesel:)
Yes because diesels are for the good guys:thumbsup:
Like Nomada said, I don't want to be a good guy either. Sometimes when I drive the car I feel like on a Miami Vice set, hey I even sometimes wear my shoes with no socks just to make it more authentic.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes because diesels are for the good guys:thumbsup:
Like Nomada said, I don't want to be a good guy either. Sometimes when I drive the car I feel like on a Miami Vice set, hey I even sometimes wear my shoes with no socks just to make it more authentic.
I give in guys...w126 and w140 is for bad guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts