Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys im new to this forum i got recomended here through a good friend, i currently own a 1994 Mercedes E320 2D Coupe (W124)
I love my car inside and out, the original engine itself has 186,000 Miles on it, it is Imerial Red, the Interior is in 9/10 condition (floor mats dirty), I bought the car in good condition, but i restored it to AWESOME condition, i Just need help pricing the car because i want to sell it but i dont know how much its worth, because i cant find ANY!, i found one on autotrader going for $27,000 but it has 17k original miles.
so here is some more info and i hope someone can give me a good estimate of how much my car is worth.

1994 Mercedes E320 Coupe
Imperial Red, Tan interior
AT transmission
17" Original E420 sport wheels
Taillight upgrade, corner light upgrade
Grill upgrade, Front emblem upgrade
Sound system upgrade, JVC headunit 12" kicker Avionix amplifier
Color matched Trunk Lip Spoiler
Tinted Windows
-Have over $22,000 in maintenance records ( yes this car runs veryy smooth)
-now as a Seller im trying rlly hard not to lie about anything that needs to be done to the car, but it is in beautifl running condition, change the oil every 3000 Miles, Trans shifts like a beauty, engine purs softly,
- i need to change a tie rod for my drivers side (which i will do soon)

and thats about it, so please help me guys how much is my car worth roughly? any questions feel free to ask

here are some pics to see the condition a bit more hope u guys like it :p

·
Registered
1966 250SE Cab, 1989 500SEL euro
3,570 Posts
$7000 to $8000. None of the upgrades are worth much, I'm afraid; bottom line is that it's a 1994 very good condition coupe with 186k miles on it. It's a very good looking coupe - I dig it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks A lot man I really appreciate positive feedback, ya i know its not a sportlne, but correct a good conditioned Coupe, appreciate you replying and i was thinking roughly about the same numbers as you said, thanks POS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts