Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to do this swap.......ill let everyone know how it goes.

Basically tired of trying to find a light beige double roller blind for my euro wagon.

Yesterday i scored 3 rear head rests and the roller blind with the mounts.

Wish me luck.......donor car was a 1994 300TE.

·
Premium Member
16,161 Posts
Let us know how this goes. The mounting is different. W124 mount slides into slots on rear seats. W123 mount goes on to mount on rear seat also but differently. Cargo cover and net hooks should be similar, if not the same. Length and dimensions should be the same or very similar.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Good luck! You mean its a 94 E320 donor? ;)

Dude, I need a MINT driver's side rear pass door card! Hilfe bitte!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Im going to do this swap.......ill let everyone know how it goes.

Basically tired of trying to find a light beige double roller blind for my euro wagon.

Yesterday i scored 3 rear head rests and the roller blind with the mounts.

Wish me luck.......donor car was a 1994 300TE.
If you ever find a second row wagon that has the headrest mounting bits could you pick them for me pretty please? I can't find anyone who will help me out and the best I can get on new ones is $275 per headrest!

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Garret, is that the wagon we went to get while I was in Sacto.?
I mean the one that came with the almighty book?
No its for the one thats getting painted.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you ever find a second row wagon that has the headrest mounting bits could you pick them for me pretty please? I can't find anyone who will help me out and the best I can get on new ones is $275 per headrest!
Sorry come again? What do you need?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Sorry come again? What do you need?
The second row wagon headrest tracks (the things that hold the headrest in the seat). If you remove the back panel of the seat they are riveted in.

Like I said you can still buy them new but the prices range from $275-350 for each headrest kit.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The second row wagon headrest tracks (the things that hold the headrest in the seat). If you remove the back panel of the seat they are riveted in.

Like I said you can still buy them new but the prices range from $275-350 for each headrest kit.
So from the back part and the bottom or are those just holes?

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Check out Chad300tdt site and DIY on adding Wagon REAR HEADREST The mounting hardware for 123 wagon rear seat headrests is gold. As martureo said $275+/- per head rest.

·
Registered
435 Posts
So from the back part and the bottom or are those just holes?
The actual tracks that exist within the second row seats. The DIY mentioned ^^^^^ explains exactly how to get to them and what is needed.

If you ever feel like being REALLY friendly or making some money.... I can't find a single person who will pick them for me. I honestly have NEVER seen a wagon in a junkyard anywhere near me and I get maybe 2 w123s in each yard around me.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Check out Chad300tdt site and DIY on adding Wagon REAR HEADREST The mounting hardware for 123 wagon rear seat headrests is gold. As martureo said $275+/- per head rest.
Thanks i will get the parts :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts