Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
That was a great read. Thank you. Does anyone happen to have any similar design information on how the coupe took its shape?

·
Registered
11 Posts
i just got the chance to look at this article, i'll agree with the other guys, this was so cool
i haveonly owned my car for 7 months. having some share this kinda of stuff is the cool part about being a car guy, thanks for the info

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That was a great read. Thank you. Does anyone happen to have any similar design information on how the coupe took its shape?
Since it came out in 1988, I will keep an eye out in case I have a design article in my old stuff... :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
"Help! I can't read the text on my copies; am I doing something wrong??"

It's because JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) was designed for photographic images and is very poor with text and line drawings.

Many thanks for making this available as PDF.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks for posting this - I love to see and read these types of articles - MB has always been so far ahead in their research and thinking. It is amazing planning really.

John in San Antonio

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
The midnight blue sedan with Euro headlights on page 2 is still a great looking car. And it would have been available with a stick. I can't get over the feeling that this was the pinnacle of the automobile - that it's been all downhill compromise from there.

·
Registered
363 Posts
"The midnight blue sedan with Euro headlights on page 2 is still a great looking car" My car :) just without the Euro headlights. thnks for adding this i love to see these things, and as much as I love Mercedes I am a bit upset because their leaving behind one of my favorite Mercedes traits, the reteacting back headrest. Well atleast I assume they are because my grandmother's C300L dsnt have them :( oh well, maybe they will bring them back, along with the mono wiper, my friends at school think thats the coolest thing in the world, and I must agree.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The first PDF wouldn't download (for me). Just a suggestion - what about sharing the PDF on Dropbox?

I would like to save the file with other W124 stuff I have :>)

Many thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi PhantomLord,

Many thanks! Your url worked perfectly :>)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts