Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'90 MB 300TE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My apologies if offering things for sale here is not allowed but can anyone find stuff for their cars in the Classifieds forum? It's not organized at all.

I bought these headlights from an auto recycler in Germany and transported them back on the plane to the US with me. I was going to put these headlights in my 1990 300TE but sold the car before I had a chance to install them.

These are from a 1990 300E sedan with about 180K kilometers. Glass is not damaged but has a few pits. One of the tabs broke off (see pictures) but I still have it so perhaps it can be glued back on. It doesn't seem to make the glass loose at all so I wasn't worried about it. Everything seems to be in good shape for its age but I haven't tested them. So they are sold As-Is. One of the fog lights looks a bit brownish and it seems the reflector is a bit corroded. Other reflectors look good but are not 100% perfect. But I am sure they are much better than the standard US headlights.

This includes the strips below the headlights and adapters to connect them to the US connectors. I paid $150 for them and that's the price I am asking.

Shipping will be at cost by UPS or Fedex. The box is 20x24x12 and weight is 20 lbs. Ships from Michigan - zip 49712.

This is my eBay profile - 100% feedback since 1999: http://myworld.ebay.com/fwulfers
I describe the items I sell as accurate as possible and never had a bad experience with a buyer.

This is a picture of one of the headlights on the actual car they came from.

Purchase details

Autoverwertung Gettorf
Robert Jess
Hasselrott 67
24214 Gettorf
Deutschland

Payment details

Amount: €100.00 EUR (about US$150)
Transaction Date: Oct. 6, 2009
Transaction ID: 61J49768KM960572J

Subject: W124 Scheinwerfer und Zierblenden

Scheinwerfer links Hella Mercedes Benz W124 Bj. 90
Scheinwerfer rechts Hella Mercedes Benz W124 Bj. 90
Zierblenden links und rechts

Many more pictures at high resolution in this Flickr set:
Mercedes W124 headlights - a set on Flickr

·
'89 300E Turbo project, ‘85 Audi Coupe Quattro, ‘71 BMW turbo 2002, '73 BMW 2002tii, ‘67 Kaiser M725
17,640 Posts
So are these for a RHD?

·
Registered
'90 MB 300TE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry about that, I always confuse the difference between xxxx-hand traffic and xxxx-hand drive.

The headlights are for a left-hand-drive car in right-hand traffic.

·
Registered
'90 MB 300TE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Headlights have been sold! Thanks everybody for the support and information I found on this forum. I am sure I'll own another MB sooner or later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts