Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Benzless for now...
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had purchased a new set of Monroe shocks and a water pump for my W123, but never got around to installing them before eventually sending the car to the salvage yard. All were purchased from Autozone, all were the cheapest parts available, but all will serve their purpose to anybody who needs them and can't afford Bilsteins right now. I paid $21.99 each for the shocks, I'll sell them for $10 each. The water pump was $38.99, I'll sell it for $25. Inquiries should be directed to me via email or Private message, I simply won't remember to check back on this thread.

Also I have a set of doors and a trunk lid sitting behind my parents garage, they need to get moved. They are in decent shape, but do have some minor rust. If you can pick them up in Kenosha, WI make me an offer, otherwise I'll be forced to scrap them.

I also have an instrument cluster, but the speedometer needle is bent, a headlight switch, and a single 14" bundt cake wheel with a decent tire. Local pick-up only for the wheel please.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.