Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To anyone interested:

Greetings,

I have a W123 300TD with Palomino interior that I will be parting out.

If you are interested in parts, interior or otherwise, let me know what you need and I will try and accomodate you.

Cheers.

P.S. - In a comparison of Canada Post rates and FedEx rates, I've decided to ship items via FedEx.
This is very good because the delivery time to the U.S. will be approx. 4 - 5 days, which is much better than the standard 6 - 12 days, via Canada Post.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,
I need a right rear tail light turn indicator light bracket thingy. It's the brace that holds and powers all 3 light bulbs in the housing. Im sure I could use a few other things and I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Manny

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all,

The car I'm parting out is a W123 wagon from Florida. It is stored at a fenced-in bodyshop yard 30kms away from my home. I will be there tuesday to get pieces and pictures if needed.

Cheers.

Manny:
I'm not sure I know exactly what 'thingy' :) it is you are referring to, but I have a good idea and will look closely to get the correct piece for you.
By any chance is it meant for the wagon in your avatar?
If so, give me a couple of days.

Skull and Bones:
The interior is slightly faded from the sun, but overall not too bad. I will post pics in a few days.

Jacko:
What city and state is 75070?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello,

Looking for the screw, metal nut, and plastic big circle nut that attaches the front turn signal lights to the car. Mine are all stripped for some reason and clear tape is only so good looking lol.

Also, idk if a wagon antenna would fit a 300D, but if it does, I'm VERY interested.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be up to see the car on tuesday and can update you all that evening.

Cheers.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I assume you got this car from florida, and now it is 30 kilometers from your home in canada?

If it were in florida I'd be "on ya like white on rice".
Hahaha.......right now if you were here, because of the weather we had last week, you'd have to be "on it like snow on ice"! :)

Cheers.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello,
I need a right rear tail light turn indicator light bracket thingy. It's the brace that holds and powers all 3 light bulbs in the housing. Im sure I could use a few other things and I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Manny
No problem...let me know.

Cheers.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will be up to see the car on tuesday and can update you all that evening.

Cheers.
Here are a couple of pics of my sedan and the parts wagon.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Can you please post bigger pics of the interior? They are difficult to see as thumbnails. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts