Hi everyone. Just got into my first Mercedes diesel. A 1984 300D non turbo. So far it’s a great car and I’ve been able to accomplish every issue yet with no problems. However my upper control arms have bad bushings and my lower ball joint seems original. So I’d like to do both jobs at once I have all the parts but can’t seem to find this tool that’s for use in the press. I’ve read modifying a harbor freight ball joint tool might work but I’m slightly concerned if it doesn’t since I don’t have my own garage and do all my work at my job so the car can’t really be stranded in there. If anyone has this tool that they would like to sell or rent me I’d much appreciate it. Thank you!