Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W123 factory limo

1664 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  StrichAcht 240D
How much you thing worth to pay for W123 factory limo, 280E automatic with 96000 miles in good condition?
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
The W123 LWB Limo never came as a 280E. The engine choices were 240D, 250 and 300D. If...

The W123 LWB Limo never came as a 280E. The engine choices were 240D, 250 and 300D. If you post the VIN number I can tell you the identification of the car, engine & gearbox etc.

As for the value, alot will depend on colour, options, history and your location. To give you some idea (although probably not much) I bought my LWB 230/6 W114 for £1800 several years back. It was in excellent condition and low miles but had no history and a lot of former owners.
We have a (w123) limo with a OM616 240D engine in it at our facility. Anyone want to buy...

We have a (w123) limo with a OM616 240D engine in it at our facility. Anyone want to buy it? I am sure he'll let it go cheap to.[:eek:)]
I might be interested in it. Could you please send me pictures and info on this car? My em...

I might be interested in it. Could you please send me pictures and info on this car? My email is:

[email protected]

Thank you very much!
I might be interested in it. Could you please send me pictures and info on this car? My em...
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.