Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1981 300D
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1979 W123 300TD Euro non-turbo wagon and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a PDF version of the manual online. I know that it's probably unlikely that I'll find the manual for that specific year and/or for a Euro model so leads on any W123 wagons PDF manuals would be appreciated. The only W123 non-turbo wagon manuals I've been able to find online are in German. There must be a PDF version in English somewhere, right?

·
Registered
W123 300CD, W123 300TD, W202 C250D Turbo
589 Posts
The MB-USA manual for the 79 is non Turbo so I would expect it to pretty much apply to yours.

There must be a PDF version in English somewhere, right?
Not that I have found, there is nothing else in .pdf aside from the German Version (which I have). I have a bootleg of The Haynes Manual in .pdf which covers it as well. I also have 2 hardcopies of the Haynes (one at the workshop, the other here for reference) for those who want to judge my act of piracy.

·
Registered
.................... ~'84 300D~~~~~~~~ ~~'85 300TD~~~~~~~ ~~~W123(s) Galore~~~
794 Posts
Reactions: tsharkey

·
Registered
1981 300D
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I actually do look at this all the time and it has been an excellent resource. I also should have been clear, I actually have a hard copy of the manual but I just prefer looking at it online instead if it's an option. Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts