Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 cla 220d
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear users,

Can you guys recommend a diagnose kit for my car? I ordered mini j2534 vci but i read something about firewall that is blocking for diagnose.
Is it really impossible to read it?

Before my new mercedes i had a c class 2016 and i could scan it with ELM327. But that doesnt work now..

Thanks,

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550 FORMER: C300, ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
23,518 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Tilburg - please take a moment to read the information on the link below. It explains how to update your user profile so that your car's details and your location appear on each post below your avatar. This is good information for others to know when trying to help. It also has good information about how the forums are organized and how to use the search feature:

Find your Forum Section, Navigate & Search

What are your needs? Do you just want to pull codes and read actual values from your car's electronics? If so, there are several good tools from iCarsoft, Autel and Foxwell. If you are serious about DIY and need more documentation and the ability to code the electronics, then you want to find a copy of SDS (a.k.a. Xentry, Star). Given that this is a very new car, you need to make sure to get the latest version.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts