Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have a W114 from 72 coupe and i need a trunk but i can't find one, anyone know if i can use a trunk for the sedan version.

i let a picture of my rescued baby

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I don't think the trunk is the same between a coupe and sedan, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
You need a car wash more than you need a trunk.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just wondering why you bought that car and what you plan to do with it.
haha, the car star and run. the previus owner continue starting the car after he put in the "yard" right now the car is in the workshop for a full body work, i have all the trims, full leather interior. only need a trunk, Radio becker and left headligth. :) promess to put a few pictures of the work the next week

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
When you say you need a "trunk", what do you mean? Can you post a pic of what is messed up or missing? Do you need a trunk pan (buy from MB) Do you need a trunk lid (looks like you have one)...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When you say you need a "trunk", what do you mean? Can you post a pic of what is messed up or missing? Do you need a trunk pan (buy from MB) Do you need a trunk lid (looks like you have one)...
hahaha, yes I need a Trunk Lid, the one I have is completely ruin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts