Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to share experience (security, comfort, installation) and advice with people who installed folding or stationary rear seat on a W107 ('79 350 SL), with seat belts, and eventually who used it with a baby seat.<br>I've found two providers ont the net: www.worlduph.com and www.parts123.com (approx. 450-600 USD). Are they well known in the US?<br>A seller in Europe told me those US kits were way below the original MB ones in terms of quality. He now imports german ones based on the genuine stuff , for 2000 USD (inc. installation)!<br>Thanks if anyone can help,<p>Mika<p> <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 1988 560SL with a MB Tex folding rear seat. I have found that it is much easier to have the child seat in the front rather than in the folding rear seat because of fit. The child seat I own is a little too wide to properly fit the rear seat. I am not familiar with the sites you mentioned but I am very happy with the quality of my folding seat from Precision Auto Designs in Campbell, CA. I've had mine for over five years now and it still looks brand new. Let me know if you have any more questions.<p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts