Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a way to control the volume of a bose stereo in ml 320 without having to reach way over to the knob all the time.it would have been nice if a volume contol was mounted on steering wheel. Can it be done with a wireless remote somehow? or any other way?[?]

·
Registered
2002 C320 Wagon
76 Posts
Dunno about your ML but my 2002 C320 has the control on the steering wheel. Just have t...

Dunno about your ML but my 2002 C320 has the control on the steering wheel. Just have to select it from the menu.

·
Registered
2002 ML320, 2013 GL450
416 Posts
voice recognition

The M class does not have steering wheel controls for the audio but you can get a Voice recognition unit (a lever with a mic) that gets mounted on the steering wheel column, right across from the cruise control lever. It sells for about $480 US. I've heard that the installation is straight forward. You basically pull the lever, and say "radio on" to turn on the radio - or something similar.

I haven't isntalled it yet - still researching b/c the MBUSA website states that you have to have the phone installed to make this work. Others have done it w/o the phone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts