Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The voice recogonition in my 2012 E Coupe is terrible when saying a name in my phone book. I read the manual on how to "voice tag" a name but it did not give me details on how to do it.....that I could understand anyway.

When I say "Diane" I get three choices Diane, Bryan and Darin and I have to pick a line number.

What is the easiest way to voice tag all my phone book with my voice....

Thanks

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
The voice recogonition in my 2012 E Coupe is terrible when saying a name in my phone book. I read the manual on how to "voice tag" a name but it did not give me details on how to do it.....that I could understand anyway.

When I say "Diane" I get three choices Diane, Bryan and Darin and I have to pick a line number.

What is the easiest way to voice tag all my phone book with my voice....

Thanks
We are having a bunch of problems getting it right with the wife's car too. She can't seem to get Gene, Jamie and Jenny right.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saved by first name only on most of my phone book but thanks for the suggestion.

My dealer suggest that I go into SYS and then Voice individualization and see if that works.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I will need to do personalization on my new 2012 E too. The 2008 C300 I traded in for it understood me right away. This car's system has problems. I'm guessing some change in the software or firmware. Oh well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried the voice personalization and it didn't get any better but on the good side it didn't get any worse. I owned a 2011 BMW 5 series before this car and the voice recogoniton was great.

MB needs to get this fixed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts