Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i thought that i'd drop this onto here as I know that it took me ages to find the right fitting wheels, so thought that it's worth putting a post up..

17" MOMO ALLOY WHEELS

With 3 Avon ZZ3 205 40 ZR17 tyres, all with excellent tread on them, please see the photo's. 5mm++

These wheels are in good condition, they have a few nicks and scuffs on them from general use.

I bought them with the intention of fitting them onto my Mercedes Vito when my original tyres needed to be replaced (16"), but i'm now emigrating to Australia so the van is being sold and so are these wheels.

Everyone know's that MOMO Wheels are an excellent brand with a reputation to manufacture quality products.

These wheels will fit the following vehicles

All Mercedes Models, to include, VITO W638, W639, which is what i originally bought the wheels for.

I am also on the understanding that they will fit onto VW T5 Transporter vans too, but please check with your local tyre garage as i'm no mechanic.

The Sizes are stated on the inside of the rim as

PCD 112 ET48. Rim Size 17"

they are on the dreaded auction site, but if you pm me with a sensible offer, I will withdraw them from there for Benzworld members.

Mercedes MOMO 17 Alloy Wheels, VW T5, Vito, A Class 112 on eBay (end time 22-Nov-10 20:04:33 GMT)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts