Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at buying a set of mercedes wheels for my 2002 vito dualiner van but want to get the correct offset etc im not that clued up with alloys that well and just want some genuine merc wheels that will bolt straight on no spacers etc but seen some aftermarket wheels and want to be sure of what im buying,thanks in advance

·
Registered
19 Posts
Plenty of nice wheels out there,some very nice Merc wheels too..just watch for the weight limits on them...OHHH and dont buy gay wheels like these, they look shyte.....:eek:..:D:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1999 108CDI
371 Posts
I have a set of 638 5hole alloys which are stamped 6Jx15H2, ET60 (offset 60mm). 6J is 6" wide rim. If you decide on non-Vito or V-series wheels, check whether you should stick to load-rated for insurance compliance. A lot of other MB wheels may fit, but not all are load-rated.

·
Registered
2016 Vito 116 Bluetec
236 Posts
I have a set of 17's MB alloys and they are stamped with 680 on the inside of a spoke, which means they are able to have a load of 680kg's, whereas the original 15" steel rims are rated just under 1000kg's (each).

As I don't carry much load, I'm running the guantlet, even though my insurance company paid out my last vito with the alloys fitted :)

·
Registered
2001 110 CDI (sold) 2006 111 CDI Comfort (current)
695 Posts
Plenty of nice wheels out there,some very nice Merc wheels too..just watch for the weight limits on them...OHHH and dont buy gay wheels like these, they look shyte.....:eek:..:D:D:D

Bit out of order mate, you had your fun on another thread with this van don't you think?

·
Registered
19 Posts

Bit out of order mate, you had your fun on another thread with this van don't you think?
Maybe...but i'm just tryin to help the guy out...dont want him to be a laughing stock......:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts