Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I am wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, I have a Vito 112CDI 2001, I have had a few issues but mainly caused through the dealer I got it from, they should not have a dealership but thats another story, anyway, my lovely vehicla has developed a shudder when acelerating through 60km/h and also another shudder is felt around the 80km/h, it is only felt if acelerating through these speeds, the faster you get past the speed the less you feel it. I can not pick a time that it started but we recently have had a wheelchair lifter fitted in the back of the van so I am not sure if the weight of the lifter could be changing something or if it developed after the lifter and is un related, sorry I just didn't think anything of it at first but now it is annoying.
Thanks in advance for your time to read and for any replies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, I know your post about your Vito shuddering at 60kmh and at 80kmh is quite old now but I am experiencing exactly the same problem with my Vito. I was wondering if you ever found out what the problem was??? I've been to a few places and nobody seems to be able to give me an answer. Thank You.

·
Registered
1999 108CDI
371 Posts
Given 6 years have passed, it's quite possible you've bought his old one :) Sorry, can't help with the cause, mine has a moment around the 2500rpm mark, harmonics I think.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tailshaft
Same problem mine had . It was the unis but can not replace unis so had to replace whole tail shaft on my 04 Vito

1 - 4 of 4 Posts