Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Looking for some advice on my 111 cdi, parked up the other night all fine went to it following morning put key in all lights came on etc but last turn of key and nothing there...! Just had a friend round with laptop and its not showing any faults at all, got power to starter motor, only thing was that the fuse for the starter motor had blown, not sure why...! If anyone could shed any light on this strange problem i would really appreciate it... many thanks...

·
Registered
2006 vito
1 Posts
Hi

I know this post is going back a long time ago but my 2006 111cdi has just done exactly the same. Won't start...tried to jump start it this morning but no luck. The lights come on on the dash but the engine won't turn over. What did you do to get your van up and running?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
2005 vito
9 Posts
More detail the bit of the starter motor that kicks out and engages with the fly wheel is seized it happened to mine drove somewhere fine, came home then tried to start van and nothing... If you have a hill near by see if it starts when rolling if it does starter motor for sure ... Not a bad job either ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts