Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am visiting stuttgart in March, and I know about the Mercedes museum, is there a factory tour I can go on in stuttgart or like Sindelfingen? ANyone that has gone, can you please give me suggestions??? THank you very much!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, there is a factory tour and I have been on it. It was worth it. If you are a Benz nut, this is a must see. Take a look at this link for more info. Have fun when you go!!!<br> <br> http://www.mercedes-benz.com/e/about/werke/sifi/default.htm

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our family was in Germany last summer and we dropped in to the Museum in downtown Stuttgart. We first found the D-B employee's purchase showroom, (they get a 23% discount) and then caught the shuttle bus inside of the complex to the Museum. They told us at the museum that we needed to arrange for the factory tour in Sindelfingen in advance. (We hadn't.) We took a chance, stayed overnight and drove out to the factory the next morning. They have a customer center where many Americans come to pick up their cars for Eupopean delivery. We were able to get tickets for the afternoon tour. Since it was summer many of the workers (average age 55) were on vaction and only one line (C-class) was in operation. It was a good tour though, and I recommend it if you love Mercedes (we have 5 in the immediate family.) You best bet would be to call ahead for reservations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts