Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
94 E320 5 spd conversion
966 Posts
W111 Fintail partout, 65 220S w/manual trans (see post #66). Here are requested engine pics....

Attachments

·
Registered
1960 220 Sb and 1983 300D
15 Posts
I have two aluminum brake drums and two steel brake drums from a w111. Vin was a 111.012 asking $500 for all shipped in the continental US. If international we will figure shipping out.

·
Premium Member
1967 250 SL, 1965 300SE lang
3,110 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,

I am having a garage clearout and selling off a lot of parts my father collected over the years for a W113 pagoda and a W121 190SL. I will be gradually adding to the list. Please message for prices and package deals.

Parts include:

W121 190sl:

• Body Panels - set of doors, Bonnet, Bootlid
  • LHD Dashboard with switches, dash lights and glove box door
  • Gauges
  • Mesh front grill
  • Front ash tray
  • Rear view mirror
  • Carb manifold
  • Hard top and soft top chrome pieces and latches
  • Wheel arch splash cover
  • Pair of Bosch headlight lenses
  • Dynamo/generator
  • Battery clamp
  • Bonnet catch
  • Thermostat housing and pipework
  • Set of hubcaps
  • etc
W113:
  • NEW Genuine Mercedes Front complete grill with star - never fitted before
  • NEW Genuine Mercedes Complete front bumper - never fitted before
  • Front grill mesh
  • Original Mercedes Front bumpers - will require rechroming
  • Headlight lenses and bezels
  • Interior bits and chrome trims - wooden center console
  • RHD Glove box lid
  • Sunvisors
  • Door mirrors
  • NOS - Exhaust tips
  • Speedo cable
  • Service manuals and brochures
  • Fresh air Grill (Windscreen scoop chrome)
  • Wiper Motor
  • Power Steering Reservoir
  • Fuel Injection Pump
  • Fuel Pump Cover
  • 3 Hubcaps
  • Exterior chromes
  • Door mirrors - late and early type
  • Rear view mirror - chrome or plastic
  • NOS rear brake compensator
  • NOS Clutch plate
  • etc

CAN SHIP AT COST OR LOCAL COLLECTION FROM LONDON IS NOT A PROBLEM

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
1960 220 Sb and 1983 300D
15 Posts
Sadly I have to sell my 1960 220Sb and my spare parts as well I am asking 5000 OBO. The car runs and drives but needs new tires and two rear brake cylinders before it can get back on the road. It also will need paint and some minor bodywork from the trunk being punctured by a tractor prior to me buying the car. I have an extra trunk lid that needs paint so the buyer has a choice of which to do. There is also rust in the fender wells and on the front frame rail where the bumper mounts. I have a used front frame rail that can be welded in. Dash is in great condition and the wood is immaculate. Seats have been bleached by the sun but the door panels are in great shape other than the common rip on the storage on the doors.
I have many spare parts including a transmission and a fuel-injected engine as well. Also, have a full extra set of glass minus front and rear windshields. I can provide pictures of anything you want to see. Direct message me so I can provide you my phone number so we can chat about it!

·
Registered
4 Posts

I am selling my 1978 450sl. The car is really good shape. All original interior and equipment. The soft top is in like new condition. The car doesnt run. It has a clean title. Asking 4k obo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello! My first post here.
Picked up what I believe is a '64 W112 (can't make out the info on the tags) as one of the projects for my students and I to work on. I teach vocational Automotive tech and we'll be converting this car to a turbocharged 4.8 LS. Not going crazy but will be more of a rustomod. Not near the level of the Eurowise ride.
This car is solid, with very little -to no- rust issues. The interior is completely gone with the exception of the front seats which I won't be using. The dash is also missing, but will be custom built, picked up some w108 headlight assemblies as I like how they look over the solid euro W112 headlights.
I'm in need of tail lights, inside and outside door handles, a trunk handle & badge, and some chrome trim.
The motor and trans are free and will be parted out whole or separate when school opens back up.
Additionaly, the car came with two sets of rocker/side members -NOS!- parts which is doesn't need. I'm located in mid-state PA if anyone would like them.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
...Picked up what I believe is a '64 W112 ...
What a great parts car for someone who needs the things under the hood that you don't care about, like an M189 engine. What are you going to do about the air suspension?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, exactly! Plans are to replace the bags and keep the air suspension. Lots to do on the build list, but suspension is on the list :)

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Yes, exactly! Plans are to replace the bags and keep the air suspension. Lots to do on the build list, but suspension is on the list :)
It gets complicated, particularly with the air valves. BTW, it appears by what I can see of the VIN that this is a long wheel base 300SE which is actually fairly rare. Do not call it a 300 SEL - that would be wrong.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do not call it a 300 SEL - that would be wrong.
UPDATED: Thanks Scoot, but not sure when I referenced it as a 300SEL??? but using your suggestion & I looked up the SE Lang and found this info: SE Lang info... NeatI I think you're correct this may not be your standard 300SE!
Love to know more about this car but haven't had time to dig into -looking for more clues.... :)

·
Registered
1965 220Sb chassis (with fuel injected 220SEb engine)
88 Posts
BondJames, I saw that you sent me a reply somewhere, but now I can't find it anywhere and there is no reference to it on your latest posts. And I can't figure out how to send you a personal message. Can we?
I just wanted to ask if you sold your 62 on Bring A Trailer?
Thanks
Eddie

·
Registered
1999 E320 - 2012 Porsche Cayman - 2003 S500 -2020 X5 BMW
558 Posts
sold privately but I was just mentioning that I sold my 62 Finny in a bit better shape , especially interior wise ,for 5K. Good luck . There are buyers out there especially for the Fins, miss mine

Reactions: DuaneAllman

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
UPDATED: Thanks Scoot, but not sure when I referenced it as a 300SEL??? but using your suggestion & I looked up the SE Lang and found this info: SE Lang info... NeatI I think you're correct this may not be your standard 300SE!
Love to know more about this car but haven't had time to dig into -looking for more clues.... :)
You didn't call it a 300SEL, but lots of people would given that it is a LWB car. Mercedes didn't use the SEL nomenclature until the W108/W109 cars that came next. Feel free to message me if you have questions. I know a fair amount about LWB fintails... You have a major project on your hands, mostly with the suspension, some with the brakes, and of course the engine transplant....

·
Registered
1987 560SL w/41k miles 1986 560SL w/17k miles
158 Posts
Wow, a 300SE LWB! How cool that must have been back in the day. Love to have one! Or even a standard wheelbase 300SE :geek:

·
Banned
1 Posts
I’m looking for a two door vintage Benz- preferably an SL model
230Sl
250SL
280SL
300SL ($$$)

please contact me if you’re thinking of selling , literally any condition.

81 - 100 of 115 Posts